“Excellent restaurant”

Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 11, 2014

We love Italian cuisine and we have visited Italian restaurants in allmost all European countries and of course in Greece. Quadro was one of the best outside Italy restaurants. Excellent dishes, kind stuff and good value for money. We highly recommend this restaurant if you visit Ayia Napa!!!

There are newer reviews for Quadro

Reviewed July 9, 2014

The service was great as always! The food was amazing, especially the calamari was perfectly cooked and the sauce was divine! Don't leave without trying the pannacota and the lemon cheesecake! My congratulations to the chef and his staff for consistently making amazing food!

Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

We asked for recommendations. The manager recommended the garlic bread and ravioli al pomodori! Both of them delicious! For main dish we chose quatro formaggi and hawaian pizza! Y U M M I E! All of them excellent! Nice atmosphere as well and extremely kind stuff! Highly recommended!

Reviewed July 6, 2014

I love Italian food, and this restaurant served some really nice Italian food! Service was excellent, we were seated and offered drinks straight away, had a really nice bottle of white wine that was served properly in a wine cooler, we didn't wait long after ordering our food for some breads to be brought out, for my main I ordered a tagliatelle carbonara dish as it said on the menu that it was home made tagliatelle, so I expected something special... I was really happy with it, the sauce was rich and flavoursome and the pasta was cooked perfectly.

The restaurant itself looks really nice, we sat out on the terrace, its one of the more contemporary looking restaurants in the square. One of my friends had a steak and praised it highly also, but I personally recommend it to anyone that enjoys Italian food, you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed July 3, 2014

For people who love italian food,this the place,the food is unbelievably tasty and rich,the pasta and risotto are amazing, a must go if you are visiting ayia napa and the waiters are super friendly and helpful,had such a great time