“lovely food and atmosphere but shame about the service”
Review of Quadro

Quadro
Ranked #5 of 215 Restaurants in Ayia Napa
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 10, 2013

food here was lovely, but the service was abit of a let down. Especially where my friend was concerned. she ordered a moussaka, and it was pork but we had to make sure that it was pork and not beef as we don't eat beef. I even tried it out for my friend and confirmed that it was definitely pork meat. the waiter was abit rude as he couldn't understand why we didn't believe him.

a lot of the restaurants we found in Cyprus were big portions for main meals so unless u don't have a big appetite do not order a main meal. as I ended up ordering starters a lot of the time as much as I love my food.

There are newer reviews for Quadro

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Four of us visited here in October 2013. The restaurant is very nicely decorated and the staff were polite and efficient. We had a range of starters including soup, garlic bruschetta and oven baked tomatoes with mozzarella. The sea bass main was very nice indeed and the rest of our party really enjoyed their pastas. I was disappointed with my tomato and mozzarella starter which consisted of one large tomato, sliced, with melted mozzarella on top, a dash of olive oil and basil for 6 euros... Overall the bill was 130 euros for four of us including two bottles of wine. This was one of the more expensive meals of our holiday. I would come back, but there are equally as good out there.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

Quadro definitely made it to our most favourite Ayia Napa´s restaurant! After our first visit we couldn´t wait to come back. Welcoming staff, very friendly but not in a disturbing way at all, always smiling. Excellent service!
Any meal we picked from the menu was just delicious! All fresh ingredients! Unforgettable ciabatta and homemade ravioli! Fresh pepper offered with every starter and/or main course.
We enjoyed very good local wine and some classic cocktails as well.

We loved Quadro and we would recommend it to anyone who is going to visit Ayia Napa.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

Opposite Sage on outskirts of busy town, this restaurant is well worth a visit if you are hungry. Huge portion of lasagne and pasta with salmon, both very good, reasonably priced with complimentary drink to finish

Reviewed October 17, 2013

Food and atmosphere are ok, so the ranking is definitely overrated. Go, but lower your expectations.