“The most friendly place!”

Garden's Restaurant
Ranked #78 of 206 Restaurants in Ayia Napa
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Gardens Restaurant is located at the beautiful area NISSI in Ayia Napa, opposite the Nissi Beach Hotel and its famous beach. Gardens Restaurant operates since 1989 and is famous for its excellent cuisine and friendly service. The restaurant's name GARDENS is associated with the restaurant ambiance, as it is surrounded with plants which create a relaxing and comfortable atmosphere. Families with children are more than welcome, our children's playground will keep your little ones busy!
Southampton, England, United Kingdom
“The most friendly place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2014

we went there ov!er 3 times as the food was excellent, the staff were top noch and we were jusy delighted to be there! they made sure every need was accommodated and that we were happy, great food. thank you

Visited April 2014

• Polish first
New York City, New York
“Based on my 7 Years of Work-Experience in this Restaurant !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2014

Dear All,
During my studies of Bachelor's and Master's Degrees in Cyprus I worked at Garden's Restaurant and Garden's Bar (2001 - 2009 ) as a waiter, cashier, bartender, food-runner, buss boy, and eventually to Head Waiter. My first 5 summers years was as a full time at Garden's and last 2 years of 7 years was as part time. I have lived and worked in places like Florida and Washington DC and currently I resides in New York and work for Multinational Hospitality Company. Apart from my experience I also have academic background of BBA, MA and MBA in Hospitality, Hotel and Restaurant Management. So, everything I will say about this place is truth and nothing.
Lets start with Staffs. Either it was a coincidence or a luck, everyone who worked during my working period at Garden's were extraordinary and has always gone out of their way to please guests. Every employees are authorized to do anything to avoid the complain which might include complementing disserts, drinks, starter or even if it comes to meal with legit reason. I have seen guests coming to this place from years and years. The way that Michael ( or Mikhalis in Greek), also an owner, take care of the guests is amazing. There was this family who stayed in Nissi Beach hotel in 2005 and went nowhere but Garden's Cocktail Bar to the Hotel and Hotel to the Garden's Cocktail Bar for two weeks. And once I asked why they are doing this they said its the magic of staffs, food and overall atmosphere. Lets not forget food. The Chef Mr Koskosis have been cookery instructor for more than 20 years in local cooking school in Paralimni. He is also the member of the Cyprus Chef's Association. His teamwork at Kitchen is amazing. In one instance I met a guest who came back to the restaurant after 7 years, had a pepper steak and told me that the food exactly tastes the same - the food is that consistent. Drinks above the standards too. Most of the cocktails become less tasty and loses its color by blending instead of making in the Shaker. This place use shaker there and you can check that anytime.Every dish is amazing especially steaks and anything on Grill is mouth watering. Disserts cannot be forgotten, especially peach Melba and Crepe suzette's. I have worked in so many places and I have not seen any restaurant praised so much by customers despite of any website, Facebook, Twitter or any other marketing stunt unlike here in United States or in any other developed countries. I love this Place and will always recommend to anyone !

Best Regards,
(I made plenty of people as a good friends while I was working there whom I am still friends with)

• Visited January 2014
5 Thank RockyBP
Liverpool
“Great service, food & play area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2013

Couldnt fault this place. Would say it's one the best on Nissi Ave & there are possibly hundreds! Of course I havent tried them all.
Service was great, the made us feel really welcome, even when we were passing to dine somewhere else, they still had a smile & a wave for you.
Ate here 4 times in 2 weeks, didnt return anywhere else more than twice. Meze was great, pizzas great, salmon delicious & lovely steaks.
Their playground is massive, really safe & well lit of an evening too.

Prices were similar in every restaurant we ate in. 50 euro for 2 adults & 1 child meal plus 2/3 soft & 3/4 alcoholic drinks.

• Visited October 2013
“A beautiful dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013

Just back from a wonderful dinner at the Garden Restaurant; we ordered a Fillet of Pork Dijonaise and Their Grilled Stuffed Chicken...it was a definite hit, and I would recommend this place to anyone! Along with a bottle of Red wine the bill was 48 euros!

• Visited October 2013
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Beautiful Restaurant and Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013

The Garden's Restaurant is just a beautiful place to relax and eat a lovely meal with lovely unassuming service. Wonderful

Visited October 2013