“Deserves its place”

Cuisines: European, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Had a lovely time here. Good menu, well appointed situation, great kids play area at the back.
Good service and quality food. We all enjoyed our evening with friendly staff and diners. Good value, and worth a return visit.

1  Thank patdoessun

Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

Good food reasonably priced but a little bland for atmosphere if you want something traditionally Greek however so much more attractive than the restaurants down the road in Ayia Napa

Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I visited here on the last day of our all inclusive holiday as a treat. I opted for the traditional Cypriot lamb dish (I've forgot the name) it's was delicious, the lamb was cooked to perfection. My husband got the filet steak which I tried and yet again this was perfect. For both of us to have a shared starter of garlic bread, main meal and drinks it came to 40 euros. I would defiantly recommend and I noticed they do wedding receptions and I think it would be a lovely setting.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

We stayed at the Adams Hotel (next door) and went to Dione due to some great reviews on Trip Advisor. I must say that this resturant really did live up to the reviews. Food was outstanding - Highly Recomend Prawns Pernod (also thanks to the previous review on this recommendation). Thanks to our fantastic waiter Yannis who really made our evening a great one - he went out of his way to make us feel at home.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

The waiter was great. We visited twice during our holiday, and the waiter remembered us, what we had ordered and recommended some great dishes. I recommend the Pernod Prawns - so yummy!! Great area for kids too, so all rounder for the family.