“Outstanding Stake House !!!!!!”

Sage Restaurant & Wine Bar
Ranked #2 of 219 Restaurants in Ayia Napa
Cuisines: International
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Positioned in the heart of Ayia Napa’s bustling tourist centre, Sage is a culinary gem for the region’s fine dining, and has steadily carved a reputation as one of the most exclusive restaurants on the southeast coast of Cyprus. Discerning diners will find a menu of enticing gastronomic delights, and attentive and discrete service… all to be savoured within our completely renovated and stunningly unique interior, or under the stars on the elegant terrace.
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Well what can i say ? Outstanding ? Perfect ? Delicious ? etc....
I believe is the only restaurant ( stake house ) that they use the best quality of beef ,
the shef i believe is one of the best in his class , The stakes are unbelievable , you need to try them and then ew can have a chat any time, Huge selection of wines , and nice , realy nice home deserts.
If you havent been to SAGE then you never had steaks !!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,666)

Reviewed October 25, 2012

high end food but not overly priced, fantastic service, very friendly staff. well presented food. You may need to book if you want to sit outside, but its nice to sit inside

Reviewed October 25, 2012

Me and my boyfriend visited this restaurant last week, whilst on holiday in Aiya Napa. It had been recommended to us by our holiday rep and we thought we better give it a try. I work as a chef back at home so food quality, presentation and flavour matter to me. I can say this restaurant didn't disappoint! The service was great, unobtrusive and prompt. All staff were friendly and helpful and the live music complimented the experience. The food was tasty and well presented, good value for money. The only niggle was that my steak was probably more towards blue than the rare that I asked for, but this could be down to personal opinion. It was delicious anyway! Hopefully be back soon.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

Fantastic food, made to feel very welcome and went back twice in 1 week. Slightly more expensive than other places we ate but best quality food that we ate.

Reviewed October 22, 2012 via mobile

My boyfriend and I decided to go to Sage a couple of weeks ago after reading the reviews on here. We were not disappointed at all! The atmosphere was relaxed and romantic with a musician playing the saxophone. The service was excellent from the moment we walked into the restaurant. We didn't book and were lucky enough to get a table outside. We were given a small soup with bread and 3 different flavoured butters for free before we had our mains. I chose the wild boar and my boyfriend chose steak. Both meals were amazing! We also went for dessert and again the reviews did not let us down! The tiramisu was delicious! This restaurant was by far the best place we had a meal on our holiday. A special mention to the maitre d who we met again on nissi beach a couple of days later! Brilliant man! We shall def return when we come back to napa!