“Best Restaurant in Cyprus”

Sage Restaurant & Wine Bar
Ranked #3 of 221 Restaurants in Ayia Napa
Cuisines: International
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Positioned in the heart of Ayia Napa’s bustling tourist centre, Sage is a culinary gem for the region’s fine dining, and has steadily carved a reputation as one of the most exclusive restaurants on the southeast coast of Cyprus. Discerning diners will find a menu of enticing gastronomic delights, and attentive and discrete service… all to be savoured within our completely renovated and stunningly unique interior, or under the stars on the elegant terrace.
Reviewed October 15, 2012

I have absolutly nothing bad to say about this restuarant. The food was excellent, the wine was perfect and the staff we attentive and very helpful. Perfection.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,693)

Reviewed October 14, 2012

I was embarrassed that in 12 years of eating out in Napa that the other night was the first time I had been to Sage.What was I thinking.I had not only had the best meal ever but all the party with me were left speechless.

If you do one thing in Napa then go to Sage you will not be disappointed

Reviewed October 14, 2012

I feel it only fair to disclose several things straight away, as I'm sure I'm in a very small minority, and therefore my opinions, experiences, (and tastes) are vastly different from the majority of those patronizing this restaurant and therefore writing these reviews...which, most of whom, appear to be British.

While some of the most amazing souls I know hail from the UK, I hail from America... and being born and raised in Louisiana and constantly exposed to such deliciously wonderful cuisine, my culinary standards tend to be rather high. I ordered the Saffron Chicken, and what was presented to me, albeit lovely in decoration, didn't have the slightest hint of Saffron anywhere in the dish...it tasted like a boring mixture of creme fraiche and over cooked mushrooms with bits of dry chicken mixed in.

It wasn't terrible, just tasteless...I realize that specialty spices can, at times, be difficult to come by, but even salt and pepper go a long way in proper proportions.

My fiance (although not from Louisiana!) was equally dissatisfied with the entree he ordered (I believe it was duck) so, in a last ditch attempt to save our evening meal, we proceeded to have the only thing for dessert that we knew wouldn't disappoint- Movenpick ice cream, which, was delicious as always.

I truly believe, given the already existing excellent form and presentation, that a little revamping in the culinary department would definitely propel this restaurant to earning it's 5 star status.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

Sophisticated presentation of food. Exceptional service, Excellent tasting food and my girlfriend says its the best tiramisu ever. You can't go wrong here.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

Incredible food in this place, had the most amazing meal here with a small complimentary soup before the starter comes, which took me up to 4 courses of fantastic food. Paid €65 for 2 with cocktails which was the most we paid for a meal in a restaurant but well worth the experience of 5 star dining