“Still the best”

Blueberries Restaurant and Bar
Ranked #4 of 219 Restaurants in Ayia Napa
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Family run restaurant established 30 years in 2013,renovated this year,little of the beaten track,not on a main road position,but away from all the traffic and noise.We use top quality fresh ingredients and we do our best to make you feel welcome,comfortable and relaxed,we love to hear your comments good or bad(please tell us if some thing is not ok and we will put it right) as for us the customer is most important and we want you to come back and become one of our regulars.
Reviewed October 28, 2012

Once again in Ayia Napa from Paphos to eat at the above restaurant, and it still doesn't disappoint. Greeted by Chris who remembers all his previous customers as if they were there the day before never mind the year before. Great welcome, great service, extensive menu, great food cooked by John, and after a fabulous meal you get the mmm Blueberry liquor, give it a try you won 't be disappointed.

1  Thank alwayssue

Reviewed October 28, 2012

We have just returned from a weeks holiday in Ayia Napa,Cyprus.The fact that we have seen so many familiar faces says it all about Blueberries Restaurant.The high standard of food and service ensures people return year after year,in our case spanning almost 20 years.John and Chris give everyone a great welcome,supported by a wonderful staff.Give Blueberries a visit, I'm sure you will return again and again.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

I'm still amazed by the welcoming atmosphere at the Blueberry restaurant that is now my all time favorite. The service is so warm and makes you feel at home. I've never seen anything quite like that anywhere. The food was excellent, I had fresh trout that was mind-blowingly good. I can say that it was truly such a fun night in this wonderful restaurant with very good wine and food. I'm very thankful to the staff at Blueberry's and I'll never forget it. An absolute must go in Cyprus!

Reviewed October 16, 2012

We have been coming to Cyprus for the last 20 years to Ayia Napa and until now we had never been here.Superb place great food and service a credit to both Chris and John.We will return next year.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

We visited Blueberries quite a few times over our 2 week stay. It was excellent! The food was fantastic, the staff were really nice, and the cocktails and wine were lovely too. I would recommend the large Meze. It was Amazing!!!

1  Thank Sarah R