“Very friendly/family orientated”

Tequila Mexican Garden
Ranked #50 of 207 Restaurants in Ayia Napa
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups, Kids, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Very friendly/family orientated”
Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

Visited - 28/10/13-1 adult, 2 kids

Tequila was near my hotel and as I had been given a voucher for a free strawberry margarita, I thought we would give it a go.

The decor is fantastic and ambience good. The staff are very attentive and friendly - especially with children. Cocktails are great. The kids play are was also good, many of the bars have mainly coin rides or amusement type things but Tequila has a kiddies climbing frame etc. which makes a difference!

The kids enjoyed their food of wraps and nuggets and chips. I found the house special of fried chicken fajitas to be rather bland but enjoyable washed down with a few cocktails.

Overall I would recommend this to families staying nearby. Good value for money.

• Visited October 2013

• Greek first
  • Hungarian first
Diosd, Hungary
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful evening!”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Each year I travel to Ayia Napa, Cyprus, with a group of students. This past year we had dinner at the Tequila Garden. It was amazing! Such great food and great service. We will definitely be back next year!!!

• Visited May 2013
Woking, United Kingdom
“Very disappointing”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Visited this restaurant for dinner one evening. Found the food to be very bland and extremely expensive for what it was. The staff weren't rude but just seemed totally uninterested. I love mexican food so I was extremely disappointed, as were all my friends - none of us had a meal we enjoyed. Maybe we just went on an 'off' night as this place has plenty of good reviews but unfortunately I found the best thing about it to be the decor. I wouldn't recommend it to anybody or be returning.

• Visited October 2013
Loughborough
“great mexican”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

We thought we would give tequila a try as every time we walked by it seemed really busy, and we were right to give it a try, it was great food with great margaritas. Deffinately worth a try.

Visited October 2013
Kidderminster
“Top nachos!”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Love Tequila - great staff and fantastic food. Just come back from Ayia Napa and visited Tequila three times in two weeks. The portions are very generous and the quality of the food is excellent. Looking forward to our next visit!

Visited October 2013