“Good but a bit dissapointed”

Wild West Restaurant & Pizzeria
Ranked #72 of 215 Restaurants in Ayia Napa
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 10, 2014

Went here 2 years ago and was amazed by the steak they had on the set menu. Cheap and one of the best steaks i ever had. Went to the same place in September 2013 and chose the same steak and it just wasn't that good as the year before. Staff is ok but i feel they don't care that much about the customers. They weren't rude or anything but a smile gets you a long way. But i will come back this year and i will eat at this place again. Value for the money is good and i hope it was just a bit bad luck with the steak last time. By all means the steak was good but just not as awesome as the year before. I would not doubt to recommend this place to other people.

There are newer reviews for Wild West Restaurant & Pizzeria

Reviewed November 12, 2013

Avoid this "restaurant". We only went in here for the play area for our son. The food we ordered was served in under 5 minutes which always makes me wary. I ordered chicken fajitas, and it was dry and covered in chillis (Probably to hide that it was not fresh and most likely reheated). There were only 3 small wraps with it. I did not finish it and felt sick the whole night after it. My husband ordered ribs which were dry and awful too. There are far better restaurants on the same street, serving far better food, at the same price if not less. Staff were not great either, they lurked about and made me feel uncomfortable whilst there. A lesson we learned whilst in Ayia Napa - if there are plenty empty seats in the restaurant - there is a reason for that, and Wild West is never busy - not really sure how it is still open?!

Reviewed November 1, 2013

I ate the steak fajitas, husband had steak & my son had pizza. All meals were really nice & good quality ingredients & the staff couldn't have been friendlier. Their play area is great too.

They have a good set up with a tv/sports bar on one side, restaurant on the other. Neither encroaches on the other.

Prices in all the restaurants are around the same. We paid around 50 Euro every night irrespective of where we ate - 3 meals (inc 1 child), 2 soft drinks & 3/4 alcoholic beverages.

There are A LOT of restaurants on this road, so stiff competition - I'd recommend this place.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

hear my advise and avoid this place like the plague.we went for a meal and what a mistake it turned out to be.the starter was frozen,the pizza dry and could break concrete and the fajitas were just aweful.when complained to the staff he just laughed and was very rude.other places nearby do lovely food with great service,just not the wild west.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

We had eaten at this restaurant before and it wasn't very nice. However, as it was close to where we were staying we thought that we would give it another go - as some of the reviews have been very good. Again our steak wasn't nice and was a poor quality. We did try and talk to the staff but they were quite rude and didn't seem to care. Any restaurant can have an off day but twice I think shows that there is a problem. We won't try it again. Atlas a little further up the road had consistently great food and staff