“Amazing restaurant!”
Review of De Medici

De Medici
Ranked #20 of 219 Restaurants in Ayia Napa
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 18, 2013

I recently went on holiday to Ayia Napa with 5 friends and we were visiting for a friends 30th birthday. Since it was a special occasion I asked a friend who lived in Napa this summer to recommend a good restaurant which was De Medici. I can honestly say it is one of the best places I have ever eaten and not one of us had a bad or even average meal.

Not only was the food lovely, the staff were also extremely attentive and welcoming. They made my friends birthday very special and brought out a dessert for her and sung happy birthday without us asking. We went back to the restaurant on our final night and the owner made the effort to come and speak with us and ask how our holiday had been. We were then given free cocktails which is always nice!

The food is very reasonably priced and I would recommend the chicken breast stuffed with parma ham and pesto and fresh vegetables.

Please make the effort and visit De Medici! :)

1  Thank Rachsimpsonxx

Reviewed October 16, 2013

Busy in the outside seating area and very quiet inside the restaurant. The service was a little slow but he staff were friendly. The food selection is large. Our meals took a while to arrive but where enjoyed when delivered to table

1  Thank 1960Ceejay
Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

You have to try it! First time here. We are sorry we didn't discover it earlier.Everything here was amazing!!! It's worth dinning here at least one time.

1  Thank Vlad O
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Had a terrific meal here with hubby and daughter we all had the fish and it was super. The staff were really friendly but professional. It is on. A main road but is brilliant for people watching.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

I love Italian cuisine and I wasn't disappointed. Everything was just perfect. Absolutely good choice, I can recommend for everybody!