“The Last Farmagusta 2013 Tour”
Review of Red Bus Cyprus

Red Bus Cyprus
Ranked #3 of 27 Tours in Ayia Napa
Type: Bus Tours, Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Please can we have our location changed to Protaras. We operate out from Ayia Napa and Protaras. 10% of our business is from Ayia Napa and the other 90% is from Protaras. Thanks in anticipation. David Williams
Sidcup, United Kingdom
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“The Last Farmagusta 2013 Tour”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

We had a brilliant day with Alan and Helen as we were taken around a very interesting and important part of Cyprus. The history of the troubles of 1974 and the period leading up to it were handled incredibly well by Alan. It was good to hear unbiased facts in a very engaging manner with also some great humour for good measure. If you are going to Cyprus I feel this tour is a must and I think in the coming years the tour will just get better and better.
Thanks for a fantastic day.,

Sheffield, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“fabulous day out into farmagusta”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

Really enjoyed the red bus trip into farmagusta and to see varosha the ghost town. Guide was entertaining and very knowledgeable. We came over to protaras from paphos especially to do this trip as we had enjoyed the 3 hour village tour a few years ago. This trip lived up to our expectations and more. Thank you Red Bus for an enjoyable and unforgettable day out. Thoroughly recommended.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank NickyG58
Liverpool
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“Village tour”
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Loved this tour, 3 hours of interesting facts about the day to day life in Cyprus & the history since 1974.
I would have loved to do the Famagusta trip as well but ran out of time.
Worth every penny, nice clean bus, nice staff, great informative tour.

25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 84 helpful votes
“Great end to a fab holiday”
Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

29/10/13 1 adult, 2 kids

Phoned up last minute to book the Famagusta day trip and found them very accommodating.

The big red bus arrived promptly and though both myself and my children were very disappointed we couldn't sit in the upstairs portion of the bus, it didn't ruin the day too much. However, I will say I felt we did miss out on a good few sights by having to sit below especially in Verosha where most of the sights were over a high fence. So my advice is too book early and state you would like a seat up stairs. I know I wasn't the only disappointed tourist on board as I heard others down stairs complain.

Anyway, the lads were fantastic - dave was our driver for the day and the other bloke (can't remember his name but it was his birthday that day!) was very knowledgable and both very helpful and attentive. They certainly looked after us during the trip and especially in and around the Famagusta walled city and beyond. Very organised and professional.

We had a great day out and felt safe the whole day through.

Excellent value for money and if I had more time during my holiday, I would have definitely gone on their 3hr dividing line trip also.

Would recommend.

Chesterfield, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Brilliant trip”
Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

If you get the chance to visit famagusta and the very eerie area of varosha it's a fantastic piece of history. The guide Dave is extremely knowledgable and brings everything to life. I would have preferred it to be a couple of hours longer as there wasn't much time on the beach but all in all a great day out.