“Great end to a fab holiday”
Review of Red Bus Cyprus

Red Bus Cyprus
Ranked #3 of 27 Tours in Ayia Napa
Type: Bus Tours, Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Please can we have our location changed to Protaras. We operate out from Ayia Napa and Protaras. 10% of our business is from Ayia Napa and the other 90% is from Protaras. Thanks in anticipation. David Williams
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 84 helpful votes
“Great end to a fab holiday”
Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

29/10/13 1 adult, 2 kids

Phoned up last minute to book the Famagusta day trip and found them very accommodating.

The big red bus arrived promptly and though both myself and my children were very disappointed we couldn't sit in the upstairs portion of the bus, it didn't ruin the day too much. However, I will say I felt we did miss out on a good few sights by having to sit below especially in Verosha where most of the sights were over a high fence. So my advice is too book early and state you would like a seat up stairs. I know I wasn't the only disappointed tourist on board as I heard others down stairs complain.

Anyway, the lads were fantastic - dave was our driver for the day and the other bloke (can't remember his name but it was his birthday that day!) was very knowledgable and both very helpful and attentive. They certainly looked after us during the trip and especially in and around the Famagusta walled city and beyond. Very organised and professional.

We had a great day out and felt safe the whole day through.

Excellent value for money and if I had more time during my holiday, I would have definitely gone on their 3hr dividing line trip also.

Would recommend.

Chesterfield, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Brilliant trip”
Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

If you get the chance to visit famagusta and the very eerie area of varosha it's a fantastic piece of history. The guide Dave is extremely knowledgable and brings everything to life. I would have preferred it to be a couple of hours longer as there wasn't much time on the beach but all in all a great day out.

Darlington, England, United Kingdom
“FRIENDLY, INFORMATIVE, FUN AND HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

we did the red bus tour to Famagusta while on holiday in Protaras. prompt pick up and a great day out, the four of us could not speak highly enough of the trip. we would strongly recommend anybody going on the trip. thanks to the guys for the tour, 5 /5 from all of us.

Weymouth, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Fantastic Red Bus”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

We saw the red bus tour advertised whilst staying in the resort of Protaras. We were unsure whether we would be better going to Famagusta with our tour operator but we did not have enough days left on our holiday so decided to book the red bus tour as it looked like good value for money. We desperately wanted to see Famagusta before we went home so we went for it and so glad we did. We had a fantastic day out, brilliant tour of the old city of Famagusta and then to the beach to see the devastation caused in Varosha. Tour guides were excellent and provided lots of information and humour throughout the day. I would highly recommend going on the tours the Red Bus offer.

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Excellent fantastic has to be done”
Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity if your in the area
The full day to famagusta is excellent and it's sad that it is only from 10 am to approximately 4pm. But the guys are superb.
Personal commentary and answer questions.
Missed the village tour which was a shame. It would have been interesting to did out more of the area.
Also the Cypriot night looked good
If your going book this straight away and don't miss out
The untold story of the green line and the ghost time and see the town for yourself you won't believe your eyes.