“Best in Ayia Napa”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed October 1, 2013

This restaurant is probably the best in town! Simple as that!
Th Scandinavian Plank Steak is delicious. The staff are fantastic and they play area is great for kids.
We can not recommend it enough!

Reviewed September 30, 2013

I have been to this Italian a number of times when visiting Ayia Napa and the food is always fantastic.The meat and vegetables are cooked to perfection. I can't comment on the Mexican food that they cook as I only ever eat Italian here. The chocolate fondant was delicious.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

My fiance and I ordered a Spaghetti Alla Cabornara.
The size of the portions were so small we thought we were served a childs helping!
Th service was great! but when we complained to the manager he just looked at us with a blank expression and made no reparation or offer of any additional food and we left hungry.
Lastly, my advice would be to eat before you go

Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

Went there on a friday night. Had starters and a main, with drinks. Got service fast and food came quiet fast. The food was fine, I enjoyed it but nothing extraordinary. But it's value for the money you spend.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Was very nice and quick service food was lovely and staff were very friendly would return here again definitely for strawberry margarita

2  Thank 19CJ93