“Scuba fantastic” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Olympian Divers

Olympian Divers
More attraction details
Owner description: Padi 5 Star Gold Palm Resort. We invite divers and non-divers alike to enjoy with us the underwater delights that this unique island has to offer. Dive unspoilt landscapes that have remained preserved for thousands of years, swim amongst friendly marine life in warm, calm, crystal clear waters. Whatever your diving experience we have something for everyone. Welcome to Scuba diving in the Mediterranean, & the beautiful island of Cyprus.
Coventry, United Kingdom
“Scuba fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2014

Recently returned from a week in Cyprus where I found an excellent PADI outfit run by Colin, Mike and a few others. The first day i was asked to perform a shallow dive to make sure I was weighted correctly. Then the next day i had a couple of great dives on the Zenobia with Mike. Very professional, very safe and lots of fun!

• Finnish first
  • Polish first
London, UK
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Brilliant dive centre - great instructors!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

We had two dives with Tomas at Olympian in May 2014. The school is easy to find on Sandy Bay.

At some other PADI dive schools we've used in the past the dive masters seem to be bored and disinterested. As my life is potentially in their hands that concerns me! Tomas and Olympian, however are reassuringly very attentive and professional.

I tend to feel the cold and as the water was still cool Tomas thoughtfully packed an extra shortie for me to wear along with the 5mm long wetsuit if I needed it. I did need it and it made a big difference.

The dives were pleasant, and swimming through the caves was exhilarating. I'm still a bit of a nervous diver but after these two dives I feel a lot more confident...so who knows maybe the Zenobia dive next time!

In short, I have no hesistation in recommending Tomas and Olympian.

1 Thank tululah
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Brilliant guys to dive with”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

Thanks to Tomasz and Tony for taking a slightly apprehensive lady on her first dive on the Zen.
WOW what a fantastic wreck to see. I was buzzing with excitement when I finished.
The best in Cyprus ..

Tonsberg, Norway
“Awesome!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2014

The best place to go and start diving... Crazy positive people , awesome atmosphere, and so much fun.. i made my first courses there, and I would love to coming back take so more dives with them . really recommend !!!

Visited September 2013
Ayia Napa, Cyprus
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“If at first u d'nt suceed , try again its certainly worth it : ))”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2014

A group of five of us were booked in for a scuba dive on Wed 7th May, 2014 , mixed group with mixed abilities. Thomas went through all the pre - talk & Questions etc with us all before we all got our wetsuits & Equipment & headed down to beach & bay . i couldn't get the breathing right & didn't feel confident so the rest of the group went off with Mike & Thomas stayed with me to help me. Thomas was very patient & beared with me whilst trying to help me with my breathing & confidence but i gave up & we came back out , Thomas then went off to catch up with the rest of group , after all he had the bread to feed fish with !!!!!! I was talking to Colin the owner about what i thought had gone wrong & he offered to teach me in swimming pool, at first i refused but then agreed, best decision i have made, amazingly i could breath & not panic underwater after all!!!!!!!!!! I have just been back on my own this morning, & done a dive with Thomas again, This guy is amazing, a gentle giant, very patient & above all a true professional. I succeeded with the dive & we fed the fish some hard boiled eggs which they love more than bread lol . What an amazing experience just proves never give up on your goal , Thank you sooooooo much Olympian Divers , True Professional Diving School , you will NOT BE DISAPPOINTED

1 Thank Karl R