“Brilliant! What an experience!”
Review of Olympian Divers

Olympian Divers
Ranked #2 of 28 Tours in Ayia Napa
More attraction details
Owner description: Padi 5 Star Gold Palm Resort. We invite divers and non-divers alike to enjoy with us the underwater delights that this unique island has to offer. Dive unspoilt landscapes that have remained preserved for thousands of years, swim amongst friendly marine life in warm, calm, crystal clear waters. Whatever your diving experience we have something for everyone. Welcome to Scuba diving in the Mediterranean, & the beautiful island of Cyprus.
Reviewed November 8, 2012 via mobile

Went diving in October, what a great experience. The staff were brilliant and friendly. Tomas who took us diving was brilliant, he explained things very well and put us at ease. He told us everything we needed to know and made sure we was comfortable. We was a little nervous when we first got into the water, Tomas kept us calm and had a lot of patience.
We are very pleased with our photos and videos their amazing. Seen a lot of fish and fed them. Would love to go again!!
Thanks guys, Chelsea and Jenna xx

"dive package"
"explained everything"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Since 2004 I have been diving with Olympian divers and year after year I return. The team are excellent and cater for everyonesneeds all the guys are very friendly and there is no hard sell. They explain everything in detail and do not rush you into anything. I planned on doing one of two dives that week but ended up doing 6 dives. One at Sandybay which is 200 yads from the dive centre this was my refresher just to get back into things after 11 months out. I then went on to dive at cape greco diving the caves and green bay. Ken my dive guide was very patient professional and funny the caves were excellent and the rock formations colourful we then went onto greenbay and fed the fish this was excellent, Also at this location is the mysterious moving statue dive the site to find out more. Over the next few days I made two dives at the Zenobia this wreck never ceases to amaze me everytime what a great feeling and sense of adventure diving this site the water was clear and for October the water was still warm enough to dive in a shorty. First we dived the outside of the ship exploring the front of the deck seeing trucks and lots of marine life the second dive we explored the inside the accomodation area and restaurant which including me sitting on a toilet sideways would recommend finding this a great photo opportunity if you dare. all in all a great dive centre and the equipment is well looked after and serviced regularly be sure to look them up when in Cyprus.

Well done to Colin Ken Tomas and the new addition Fergus for all your enthusiasam and attention to detail see you all in September

1  Thank carr2789
Reviewed October 5, 2012

a warm and welcoming dive center, really experienced and helpful. got both my children swimming better than they were when we arrived.The staff and owner Colin are now considered friends and we cant wait to see them next year.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Dont force anything on you explain everything really clear first time dive for 5 of us was amazing well done Colin,Ken and Thomas

See more reviews
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Although i never went diving while i was on holiday. The dive centre was on our hotel complex!!! an just wanna say a big thank to colin and his team, lovely people!! bought my son a snorkel set off them!! they gave us loads of advice about it an colin went out of his way to teach my 4 year old son how to swim in 20 mins without his armbands on and also got his own personal gear out an got my wife in the pool and she overcame her fear of being under water!!!