“Spur of the moment; Stunning.”
Review of Pimenta & Pasta

Pimenta & Pasta
Reserve with
Pimenta & Pasta is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 155 Restaurants in Almancil
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Providence, RI
“Spur of the moment; Stunning.”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

We spend a good 4 months of the year in the area and have gotten to know some of the many, many fine restaurants. Spur of the moment one evening returning home from 4 Seasons Country Club we pulled in at 6 PM, itself a welcome time for Portugal. The meal was outstanding in every respect. Set menu worked for us with take away of unfinished meal and wine for a second remembrance.
Now, 7 mos open. This now has been added to our list of very comfortable and enjoyable restaurants. I second the other comments about howothers have been similarly impressed.

• Polish first
London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worth the taxi ride”
Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

We went there after seeing the reviews on TA and were not disappointed I had the Venison and my partner the Lamb both were impeccable cooked and the portions were very generous. The service was also 1st class. The ambience of the restaurant was excellent and I would highly recommend this restaurant for a quality experience and exceptional food.

“Irish guys!”
Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

Stunning stunning stunning - I have been to many restaurants in my time but this is one of the best I have ever been in. - fabulous staff and owners but the food...........you have to try it out!!

Leeds
“Portugal ups it's Game”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

A warm welcome awaits you as you enter this modern but welcoming restaurant. The service continues the theme and the lamb is the house speciality. The desserts are worth leaving room for and the whole dining experience iOS very worthwhile.

Zurich, Switzerland
“Highly recommended”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

We just returned from dinner at this restaurant and thought it was excellent. My husband loved his duck, my daughter loved her steak and my lamb was wonderful. The service and extra touches were very nice and the staff was suburb. My husband felt it was, by far, the best dinner of our week in the Algarve.