“Wonderful meal”
Review of Pimenta & Pasta

Pimenta & Pasta
Reserve with
Pimenta & Pasta is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 165 Restaurants in Almancil
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 12, 2013

We visited this restaurant last night and had a lovely meal in a delightful setting under the trees.
The food was delicious, I enjoyed the lamb ( a speciality of the restaurant) while my husband had the monk fish.
We will certainly be including this restaurant into our annual trip to the area.
Service was good, very professional. Thankyou

Reviewed September 7, 2013

We visited on a Thursday night and although we arrived early and got a table with no booking, the restaurant was really filling up after an hour or two. The terrace setting and the decor are well thought out and very attractive and I really liked the quiet and romantic atmosphere. The service was friendly and attentive.

Although a la carte menu is a little more expensive than some of the other restaurants we visited locally, the food is definitely a step up. I had beef carpaccio to start, which was served with perhaps the best tartare sauce I have ever tasted. My main course was lamb tenderloins, which were absolutely delicious and cooked perfectly medium-rare. We had a wonderful Portuguese red wine which was very good value.

All in all, a really enjoyable evening, a beautiful setting, and one of the best meals I have had in the Algarve.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

Really lovely garden setting and great food, excellent service too. Their set menu is amazing value @ 19 euros, really couldn't be better.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

What a wonderful find, a really delightful and relaxed meal (even with 4 children) ambience was great, food was excellent (especially the child's menu) and service was second to none. The staff couldn't have been more attentive yet they weren't intrusive, one of those rare finds where a restaurant genuinely wants you to leave happy.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

First visit here and definitely not our last. Visited in late August on a lovely warm evening. Ate on the terrace which is beautifully lit with plenty of space between tables. Food and service was as good as anything we've experienced in the area and it would be very hard to find fault.

The restaurant specialises in lamb (which I don't really like!) and so ordered piri piri chicken. This can be a gamble but it was without doubt the best I've had. Everyone else had lamb of some description. I tried them all and they were all superb - so much so that I'll order some on my next visit.

Small touches like offering blankets when the evening chills off, and complimentary drinks at the end of the evening all add to a great experience.

Prices seemed about average for the area (around 180 Euro for three courses for four including wine and drinks). Really pleased to find this place and look forward to returning.