“Great place to eat”

Ranked #31 of 155 Restaurants in Almancil
Cuisines: European, Irish, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Your neighbourhood restaurant and local bar,serving the best Pint of Guinness in the central Algarve. Relaxed environment, a menu featuring everyone’s favorite dishes, and friendly service makes Lennon’s one of Almancil’s most popular establishments. Pizzas | Pastas | Burgers | Salads | Home-Cooked Meals |Steaks Open from 12noon until late , come by Lennon’s for lunch, afternoon drink, sports on TV, free WiFi, dinner with your family, and long chats with friends on the terrace. Lennon’s has theme events throughout the month too. Let Lennon’s become your local Bar & Grill, for food, friends and fun. We are wheelchair accessible & bathrooms.
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Great place to eat”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

It was our first holiday to algarve and found lennons on trip advisor before we went fran and Leonna are such wonderful people and the staff cannot do enough for you harry loved the young girl who always gave him a lolly when we had finished the meals.the food is fantastic we spent many nights and days there hope to see you all again next year

1 Thank Cemex16

Great Dunmow, United Kingdom
“Excellent Food,Good Value for Money”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Having been on holiday to Almancil for last 5 years we were looking for something different from other eating places in the area and Lennons proivided that. Nice environment, great food, good value for money and friendly staff.

1 Thank RF27094
Staines, United Kingdom
“Welcoming , worth a visit”
Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

We had the all you can eat BBQ. Food very nice , as it says all you can eat. Service very attentive , drinks very expensive ! Very good with the kids. Music and disco on Sundays if you fancy it!

1 Thank keely d
“Great Family Dining”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

The Almancil, Qunita Do Lago, Vale Do Lobo area is full of restaurants that promote themselves as something that they're not. There are plenty of offers of fine dining and great grills, many of which are well worth visit and a few of which live up to their hype. Lennon's delivers excactly what it promises, great hospitality, great food, great value and an entirely unpretentious air.

We shared some Chicken Wings to start and although I can't bear the phrase 'to die for' they were certainly the best wings I've eaten since time spent travelling aroung the southern states of the US.

Our steaks were great quality and cooked precisely and with care; our sons elected to have the Burger and the Fish and Chips....."best I've ever eaten Dad" and "Awesome!" respectively.

The service was friendly, professional and attentive but unobtrusive.

This place deserves great success, we will visit again.

1 Thank ormerodr
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Restaurant In Almancil by Far!!”
Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

Just Back from my second trip to Portugal and I must say I love this family run restaurant,being irish on holidays is not great with food most of the time for us until I was introduced to this restaurant 1 year ago on my first visit, my son and his fiancée love it here and I can see why they do, the food is simply amazing everything is homemade including the desserts yummy lemon meringue being my favourite!!the owners are irish Fran and Leona and really couldn't do more for us making us feel so welcome and accomodating!cant wait for my next holiday out here keep up the great work looking forward to my next juicy steak:-)

• Visited August 2012