“Just like home!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Almancil
Sao Lourenco Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 6 Almancil B&B and Inns
Reviewed March 10, 2013

I lived at this place last year for 5 days and it was just simply amazing! Completely surpassed my expectations. Lovely rooms, lovely dogs, and most importantly, lovely hosts! Helen and Dave are a really hospitable couple and will make you feel at home and give you good advice on the places to visit in the algrave ☺ Felt quite reluctant to leave to go back to Newcastle after that. Nothing more I could ask for! Would highly recommend it to everyone!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo

Reviewed October 8, 2012

King size breakfast, lovely owners, cute dogs , sunny beaches, usefull terrace. This is just a few things we found here. Most important was so big relax:-) we love it there everything was perfect! We recomend this place it is paradise hotel!

Room Tip: Both of the rooms are great
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 1, 2012

We spent 3 amazing nights at Sao Lourenco and I must say we were speechless when we arrived! Recent reviews are all true and trust me, you wont be disappointed by choosing this accommodation. Helen and David were great hosts, they provided us with all information we needed, breakfast they served was just excellent and they even helped us with B-day surprise for my boyfriend! I highly recommend this BnB and I hope this was not our last visit.

Room Tip: Choose a double bed room with veranda
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 13, 2012

We will defy anyone to find a better value B&B on the Algarve than this. The customer service received from Helen and Dave was superb, you will never go hungry here, the hospitality shown to us was second to none, even the dogs made us welcome. We bought a weekly bus pass and travelled nearly the length of the Algarve

Room Tip: No tips we could give would make this a better place to stay. A car would be useful but not essenti...
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 18, 2012

Having stumbled across the website for this little B&B. I decided to take the plunge and book a 5 night stay. My initial reasoning was that it was excellent value and very close to both the beach and the airport.

I chose to stay in the double room and was pleasantly surprised at how comfortable and homely it was and the room had the added bonus of being able to walk out onto the veranda was a massive bonus!

Portugal and my hosts David & Helen made my stay so welcoming I turned my 5 night stay into 10 days!!!

So if you are looking for a quiet, homely place to base yourself then look no further as this B&B provides such a refreshing change to hotel living.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Nick S
Reviewed April 17, 2012

Came here on the recomendation of a friend and was not dissapointed. It is a lovely, quiet B&B, 10 minutes away from everything you could want, including beaches, golf courses of Quinta do lago and Vale do lobo and only 10 mins from the airport. Helen and david were lovely and could not have been more helpful.
The only downside is that if you do not have a car, it can be difficult to get around.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Marta M
Reviewed January 30, 2012

Really nice, just outside the village of San Lourenco with it's beautiful church. 10 minuites from the airport but very peaceful location. Food great, you certainly won't leave the table hungry!
Nice informal atmosphere, lovely hosts.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank CTLeeds17
Also consider these accommodations in or near Almancil
Conrad Algarve
#1 of 6 in Quinta do Lago
Guesthouse Rsa
Guesthouse Rsa
#2 of 6 in Almancil

Been to Sao Lourenco Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!