“We really enjoyed our stay in Casa Coniglio...”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Aerial View of Casa Coniglio, Fountain, Garded
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
charliech...
France
“We really enjoyed our stay in Casa Coniglio, Almancil.”
Reviewed July 27, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

July 19 -23 ... Group of 10 attending a wedding

We really enjoyed our stay in Casa Coniglio, Almancil. We asked and paid to occupy the whole Villa because we were 10 of us. So spacious and felt so leaving in luxury house which has 2 dining rooms, 2 sitting rooms, 2 kitchens , Balcony, Terrace and a Beautiful Roof Terrace, . It was so hot so mostly we were in the swimming pool and having BBQ in the secluded back garden. Genie was not able to great us but she has somebody to hand us the keys and showed us around. Only one thing I felt very disappointed.Our stay was not long enough. I definitely will take my family and extended family to Genie's Villa again hopefully not very long. I highly recommend this beautiful comfortable Villa.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Jul 28, 2017
Dear Charlie,
Thank you for staying in my Villa in Portugal. Sorry I was not there to welcome you but it was so nice to speak to you over the telephone.
All the best,
Genie
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing