See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 26, 2017

We stayed in this lovely hotel only last week......Although the hotel is not five star trust me the service is...Elletta the receptionist is fantastic even the other two gentlemen who I'm sorry we did not get their names...situated five mins away from the beautiful centre ...and only 15 mins from the beach ...did not know what to expect but can't wait to go again... very very busy in August beaches full .. but somehow they will always find you a place ....but I'd you go to Lampedusa use this hotel bfast all fresh loads of fruit ....staff very helpful ...hotel very clean

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 8, 2017

On a short family holiday to Lampedusa we stayed at this hotel. Its location is ideal as marina, beach, restaurants and Via Roma are all at walking distance. Most friendly and helpful receptionists ever, great first impression of hotel. Couldn't have been more sweet, giving us directions along with a helpful map. Hotel was clean and stylish with excellent breakfast service. Room itself was quite spacious, well equipped and comfortable. Very good free Wifi service. Very pleased with my stay and hope to be back in the future.

Room tip: all rooms are quiet and accessible
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 10, 2017

I stayed for 2 nights in this hotel The hotel is charming. The room was not big, but all needed was in it. There are rooms with balconies in this hotel. Mine was without. There is a little refrigerator in the room, there was 2 bottles of water in it. Those bottles are not complementary though. The rooms are on several floors, but there is an elevator. The breakfast was OK, good coffee. The staff is very nice, only the receptionists speak English, happy to help and provide info about the island. Free Wifi, worked well. The hotel offers pick up from and drop off in the airport, free of charge, which is highly appreciated. I did not expect any luxury for the price I paid, but it was very pleasant to stay in the hotel. Location is good. Lampedusa town is small in any case, it takes 5 minutes from the hotel to the main street via Roma (there are stairs on the way). I liked the hotel very much!

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed September 18, 2016

I travelled with all my family to Lampedusa expecting great beaches but what was overwhelming for us was the excellent service and kindness shown to us by all the staff of the hotel, especially when my wife broke her ankle on the very first few hours of our stay. The support was superb. Big thank you in particular to Eletta and Luca at reception. I consider their service well above the norm, and this was not just towards us. Eletta even managed to find my wife a wheel chair and crutches, which made her holiday at least partially mobile.
The hotel has great character, central and we found it very clean. It is close to Via Roma, Porto Vecchio and two nice beaches, Guitgia beach and Cale Croce.... also close to the Pronto Soccorso! Breakfast presented a nice choice of food and the deserts were particularly appetising. Staff likewise gentilissimi and helpful. Well done.

Date of stay: September 2016
Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel for five days. The hotel is ok, but nothing special. Our room was small, and the shower could barely fit us. The second floor had a really bed smell on the coridor, not sure what it was. The breakfast is ok. We did really liked the guy who picked us up at the airport and rent us scooters. He was a nice guy. We didnt even inform the hotel when we would arrive, and he was there waiting for us anyway.

Date of stay: July 2014