Very nice hotel, breakfast is great, rooms are clean and spacious, bathroom is very nice. Unfortunately there are no wifi access in the rooms. You can access wifi in the lobby but it is veeery expensive: it should be complimentary. Parking is also expensive. Garden is excellent for kids. Baby sitter is very nice: kids liked her. 10min away from Cologne which is aceptable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a truly fantastic location, high above the Cologne lowlands and with a wonderful view of Cologne cathedral, one of the largest baroque palaces in Europe awaits you. It is the spirit of history that fills and enchants the 5 star Althoff Grandhotel Schloss Bensberg. The multitude of details from times long gone still tell tales of unique people and moments that characterise this building so much: Goethe and Beethoven, as well as Napoleon and the Medici family resided here. But today you can enjoy stylish luxury in the magnificent, historic chambers and in unmistakable Althoff ambience. Supplemented by personal service, Joachim Wissler's 3-star cuisine in the gourmet restaurant Vendome and a Beauty & Leading Spa that satisfies even the highest demands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, Jetsetter and Hotwire so you can book your Althoff Grandhotel Schloss Bensberg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grandhotel Schloss Bensberg Hotel Bergisch Gladbach
- Grandhotel Schloss Bensberg Cologne
- Grandhotel Schloss Bensberg Hotel Cologne