“Pizza and more ”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 21, 2017 via mobile

We didn't have a reservation but they quickly arranged two tables for us. There is a children corner you wouldn't expect in such a nice restaurant, and it does not disturb at all. There is a wide range of food from Italian food to steak and fish, this makes it easy to find something for everyone. You can see into the kitchen through a window which is interesting and building trust. We had a great meal and can really recommend it!

Reviewed June 23, 2017 via mobile

Within seconds I got a table, great atmosphere in the restaurant
I had carpaccio as a starter, must have been the worst carpaccio you can get, completely tasteless. Main dish was Rumpsteak with a salad. The steak and salad was great, little over cooked as I ordered medium/rare and it was medium.
But definitely great meat and perfekt portion.

The waitress I had asked me twice if everything was ok. Every time when I just had taken a potion and my mouth was full so I couldn't answer :)

Extremely quick dinner as the starter and main came out within minutes after ordering

I can recommend this place, but can't give it more than 3

Reviewed March 10, 2017 via mobile

Average Italian restaurant, food was good - nothing outstanding.
Service is very friendly.
We sat next to the bar where I could listen to an argument between the bartender and one of the cooks.

Reviewed September 17, 2016

We where 9, so we where very lucky to get at table for dinner, the place was packed on a Thursday night - booking a table is highly recommended.

The food was nice, and portions well sized. They have a ok selection of different dishes. No real vegetarian though, but they did reduce the price on the shrimp pasta, when serving it with out the shrimps.

The service was fine at quite attentive.

Reviewed August 7, 2016 via mobile

This place is rated #3 in Binz bed for good reason. We were able to get a table on a Sunday afternoon with no reservations. I order the steak with chili butter, fries and green beans and it was very good. My. Only complaint is that I ordered it medium and it came out more like medium well. Other than that it was excellent. The waiter even noticed the beer glass had a chip and took it back before serving. Nice touch!