“Big but cozy place”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 17, 2016

We where 9, so we where very lucky to get at table for dinner, the place was packed on a Thursday night - booking a table is highly recommended.

The food was nice, and portions well sized. They have a ok selection of different dishes. No real vegetarian though, but they did reduce the price on the shrimp pasta, when serving it with out the shrimps.

The service was fine at quite attentive.

Reviewed August 7, 2016 via mobile

This place is rated #3 in Binz bed for good reason. We were able to get a table on a Sunday afternoon with no reservations. I order the steak with chili butter, fries and green beans and it was very good. My. Only complaint is that I ordered it medium and it came out more like medium well. Other than that it was excellent. The waiter even noticed the beer glass had a chip and took it back before serving. Nice touch!

Reviewed August 7, 2016 via mobile

Was very nice, easy for us to get in (came early) and sat outside. Very accommodating for my child. Modern menu but b not too far from the traditional fare. Best steak fries I ever had and I don't really prefer them. Nice blend of pizza, pasta, steaks, fish, and appetizers without being over whelming. A bit slow but not terrible. Störtebecker bier on tap which is a winner. A bit more expensive for some people's tastes. Would go back again and if I lived here would probably be a regular.

Reviewed March 31, 2016 via mobile

Really nice please work great food at decent prices (compared to the tourist rip off places around). Much better than any other restaurant in town with good service and nice atmosphere.
Definitely recommended!

Reviewed September 28, 2015

We really loved the food at the Diavolo. As we had been there twice during our last trip to Binz we knew what to expect. And the cooks delivered - again. What a pity our server was so arrogant, it kind of spoiled the whole experience.