- Our suite was really large: 80 m2 split in two separate rooms with own bathroom and balcony
- Location of hotel is almost at the end of the Seepromenade, away from the most busy (and noisy) area
- Our arrangement in half board (for 6 nights) was competitively priced for a suite of such size
- The breakfast was rich (although a bit too "regional" for our taste)
- Service was excellent, everyone was nice and tried to be helpful (incl. a super-fast laundry service)
- The rooms are not well insulated against noise (we could ear the elevator throughout the night and the footsteps above us)
- The rooms are not particularly well decorated or equipped, they look a bit tired
- The dinners in half board were OK-ish, but not great. They were really trying hard to have the "look & feel" of a "gourmet" restaurant...
Overall: not really a luxury 5-star, but a nice experience nevertheless
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Grand Hotel Binz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Ostseebad Binz
- Grand Hotel Binz Germany/Rugen Island - Ostseebad Binz