“Great food every time”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed May 24, 2014

Not much to say except.... Fantastic food, service and polite friendly people. Try there Sunday dinners they are the best around.

3  Thank Monkitt
There are newer reviews for The Crown at Abbots Bromley

Reviewed May 15, 2014

I have been under the weather so took out my family who have been helping me along the way. A very good evening out helped along by the staff who are young, attentive, enthusiastic and have the right answers when asked about various dishes. Menu has some little twists which suited me and was overall very good. I struggled to finish a large main course but my guests presented clean plates and then went on to clean up on sweets. Main courses seemed a little slow in arriving but dishes were freshly cooked so was worth waiting. Good value and nice to see locals in the bar.

2  Thank Cyril C
Reviewed May 5, 2014 via mobile

Great food freshly cooked. Better than all that microwave rubbish that is force fed to everyone these days. Give this place a try if your in the area. You won't be disappointed

3  Thank 161eatsalot
Reviewed May 5, 2014

We had coffee there today. The staff and locals were incredibly friendly and we had a delicious cup of tea. The menu looks really good so we'll definitely go there for a meal next time we're in the area.

1  Thank Andy2490
Reviewed April 28, 2014

It was our second visit in 12 months and well worth it. I'd really enjoyed the food last year and decided to celebrate my birthday with Sunday lunch with a party of 6 adults and 3 kids. Beef, pork and lamb dinners were served in smartly refurbished setting. The high quality meat was beautifully cooked with plates of nicely cooked mash, cauliflower, carrots and peas served separately. A bonus this time was great ales including Wye brewery HPA and Cornish tribute. Price was very reasonable with a sizeable kids portion being served and devoured by our 5 year old. Older kids were welcomed into the bar to watch Sky Sports while we chatted under no pressure to leave. Much better than Wolesley Arms (it's not hard) and the Yorkshireman (much harder). ENJOY!

2  Thank 007Knapper