Our "superior" room was really tiny, compared to the last superior class room in Riga which was at least twice as big. But the room was clean and tidy, so the size didn't bother us too much.
We had asked for a quiet room, so the room 501 was in the top floor and didn't face the street. So no street noise or any noise from the night club downstairs, but since the room was next to the elevator there were often people chatting and making noise right outside our door.
I don't know what was the case with plumbing, but there was a huge clank noise every time someone turned water on. And when we took showers next morning there were lots of air in the pipes so the sounds were bit annoying.
Here's some pro's and cons listed;
+ Not a chain hotel
+ Location right in the center of town
+ Friendly staff
+ Nicely served breakfast buffet
- Breakfast served in the club, which is really dark
Superior room 501:
+ Comfortable beds
- Tiny room & bathroom
- When you come in the room there's no table or desk where to drop your keys etc
- Noise from the pipes & people waiting for elevator
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hotelli Emilia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotelli Emilia Finland/Haemeenlinna