“Good food served by lovely staff”
Review of Lecher Stube

Lecher Stube
Ranked #5 of 55 Restaurants in Lech
Cuisines: Austrian, Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 23, 2013

We had our evening meal here several times during our holiday. The food was always good & plentiful the staff all went the extra mile for us especially as we were a big group nothing was ever Too much trouble. The owner is lovely making sure everything is running smoothly I would definitely recommend Lecher Stube for food, service & value.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

I went here for my last lunch in lech, it was satisfactory. The food comes very quickly so that was handy, still not the best food. They have classic Austrian food, sadly not the best. Still the food was o.k and the restaurant was fairly priced for it's quality. I would only recommend this reataurant for Lunch. Have nice holiday in Lech:) !

2  Thank Isabel N
Reviewed February 6, 2013

My favorite aprés ski adress with every year a very nice staff since 2002.
At night the aprés ski turns into a very good restaurant, with tastfull food and nice wines.

Reviewed July 17, 2012

One of the best place in Lech to have lunch or dinner!

Reviewed February 19, 2012

When in Rome (I mean Lech), you must eat Kaiserschmarren. I think that Lecher Stube has the best (Mohnenfluh is runner-up) Service very good. Atmosphere ok (a bit too bright)