“Perfect Italian!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Nice place, great food, brilliant staff! Worth visiting on a busy night! Reservation is a must :)
Garlic soup is something! try!!!

Reviewed February 18, 2013

I was told to go to Don Enzo's because it was the only Italian restaurant in Arlberg actually owned by an Italian. That made sense to me. I went on a Saturday night around 8 or 9 p.m., so it wasn't crowded and the restaurant was very calm. I sat at the bar, and tried several kinds of wine the bartender suggested to me. All of them were good, but what was even better, was the pizza. It had a thin and crunchy crust, was not overly sauced, had a thick coating of fresh mozzarella, and the prosciutto set it off. The prosciutto wasn't overly salty. It was even a little sweet. I had never had anything like it. The entire experience was calming, refreshing, and I had amazing service. The bartender and waiters were friendly, talkative, and seemed to enjoy working there. The next time I go to Lech, I will definitely return for some amazing pizza and Italian wine.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

The pizza was good but that's unfortunately the only positive thing about this place. The ambiance is not worth mentioning and the service awful. Arrogant, unfriendly and rude. They obviously don't care because it's always full due to good location in Lech. Shame because I really liked my pizza - we'll still not return!

Reviewed February 1, 2013

No atmosphere room with crowded in tables. It's the restaurant that is the most prominent from the main street and the least intimidating hence quite a few takers. Unfortunately the food is way below par.

1  Thank chavness
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Very average in all respects - but little choice in Lech, so they can get away with it. Food was ok, but not spectacular.