“I love this place!”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Comox, Canada
“I love this place!”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Royston Roasting Coffee House is a great place to stop and enjoy freshly roasted delightful coffee beverages. I appreciate that they have gluten free items on their menu, a live coffee plant with a cherry growing on it to watch as it matures. The Coffee House is charming, cozy and the coffee delicious. I buy the coffee from them, as I like to support local businesses. It is great to get fresh roasted beans done exactly as I like them right from the roaster.

• Visited March 2013

Cumberland, BC
“A Nice Stop for a Cuppa”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

The Royston Roasting coffee is well know in the Comox Valley and worth the stop. It has become our quick cuppa on the way home from yoga. The chocolate whip on the mochas are worth it alone. I stopped here the other day with my husband for some lunch. The Wonton and pork soup was good and the smoked meat sandwich on traditional rye was delicious. However, the wait for the food was particularly long, so if you are doing more than just a drink, make sure you have some time on your hands. The inside decor is lovely and cosy, but the outside could do with a little more cheeriness, perhaps some flowers. An excellent morning stop after a lovely walk on the Royston beach.

• Visited March 2013
Mill Bay, Canada
“Well worth the visit for us”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

My wife and I just recently went for a trip up island and we are big coffee lovers. We decided to drop in and see how their coffee was because we ran across it online. Nice web site. In both of our opinions, this was some of the best coffee we've ever had. My wife had the medium roast and I had an Americano. We had seconds because it was so good! This coffee was well worth the drive for us. Taking the old highway and enjoying the beauty was nice too.

Tom & Janis
Mill Bay

• Visited February 2013
Courtenay, British Columbia
“Pretty average”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

My wife and I decided to check out the Royston Roasting Company and Coffee House after reading about it in the local paper. It is okay. We ordered our coffee and desert at the counter and then took it outside to the side patio. It is a nice little place to stop for a coffee but not worth a special trip.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank allhth
Golden, British Columbia,
“hidden gem”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

We stopped in at the Royston Roasting Company and Coffee house on our way North to Courtenay. This small coffee house is on the right side of the Island Highway in Royston, a few minutes before you get to Courtenay. We almost missed it as it is set back from the road about 30-40 feet, but there is a sign near the road. During our week long trip on the Island we were on a hunt for unique places with great coffee, and this is the best one we found: strong, flavourful coffee, tasty panini's, a warm atmosphere inside and a little patio with some very welcome shade on a hot day (and not to forget, a clean bathroom). The staff was very friendly. If you love coffee and love places with a sense of personality, stop in here.

1 Thank Helena O
Dyan S, Owner at Royston Roasting Company and Coffee House, responded to this review, May 3, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to give us such a wonderful review. We are growing leaps and bounds and hope to see you again whenever you are back in our town.
Gary and Dyan