“Italian Excellence in Gladesville.”
Review of Voro

Voro
Ranked #8 of 49 Restaurants in Gladesville
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: They don't have a website
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Lovely relaxed atmosphere and the staff are really friendly but professional. The decor is modern and very clean. The food is superb and choices are good. Something for everyone. Freshly made pasta and sauces.The dips we had to start were delicious and the mains were very good . My husband had lamb shank in a very fruity tomato sauce and I had a classic Caesar complete with anchovies. This was the second visit to the restaurant and it was as good as our first visit. We will definitely make it a regular trip.

Reviewed December 15, 2012

Went to this lovely restaurant with 3 others with only other reviews in hand!. I don't eat any animal products and the chef was only too happy to personally talk to me and give me suggestions! The most beautiful olives warmed with chilli and garlic for starters and then perfect perfect perfect gnocchi with a rich tomato sauce! The others I was with equally enjoyed their wonderful calamari for starters and beef, duck or mushroom risotto for mains. They equally enjoyed their sweets...we never felt rushed or that we should finish up out catch up chatting....the staff were fab, food A1 and generous...and surrounds clean and neat. Top class !

Reviewed September 30, 2012

Have been to Voro on a few occasions and the food quality, portion sizes and service are excellent. The homemade gnocchi & pork belly are outstanding.
The restaurant has a nice ambience, service is very friendly and attentive & Sun - Thursday they currently have a $35 two course meal offer which is great value!

A welcome addition to the Gladesville dining scene

Reviewed September 19, 2012

Had a lovely evening at this lovely restaurant. Classy decor,friendly service and quality food - superb! There were so many dishes which we wanted to try - we'll HAVE to go back!

Reviewed August 16, 2012

They occupy a site where several restaurants have failed and I suspect there's a bit of uncertainty about whether it's the same people, but this is a very good Italian restaurant with great service. I have eaten there five times and had different dishes each time. All were very good to excellent. Highly recommended - and I'm very fussy.