“Best Thai food on the North Shore”

Papaya Thai Cremorne
Ranked #29 of 66 Restaurants in Cremorne
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 30, 2012 via mobile

I have eaten at many Thai restaurants in Sydney's north and this in by far the best. Great food, great atmosphere and reasonably priced.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

The flavours are just delectable and even though it's more posh than ordinary Thai food in Thailand, I loved the flavours. I wouldn't go often, but it's definitely on my once / twice a years list.

Reviewed March 22, 2012

t's not any different from most of the other Thai restaurants in Sydney. They all seem to have exactly same menu. This is no exception. Its conveniently located and is quite a big restaurant so easy to get in and go without booking. Noise is always slightly higher than my liking but that's always the case when you put more seats than you should.

Reviewed April 26, 2011

This restaurant provides a different kind of Thai dining flavour, one which is very welcome to the mainly bland same stle found at al other Thai restaurants.
It ius very popular so don't expect instant service, just expect your tastebuds to be excited by the different possibilities of Thai food.

Reviewed July 11, 2010

I went to celebrate my partners birtday last week.
First of all we had to wait 25 mins to order food and drink.
My partner got his starter I didn't, I needed to ask a waitress to check my starter.
Finally I got my starter it was really yummy. For the main I had to wait 20-25 mins while my partner already finished his main course I had to send it back because my duck was uncooked and cold. Finnaly I got my food back but it was cold again, so I thought I take away and I pre heat at home which has happened.
I never go back again.