“I keep going back”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“I keep going back”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

I have never, repeat never, had a bad customer or meal experience at Lucy's. I keep on going back and always enjoy the experience

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Gerard S

Perth, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing food!”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

I was down in the illawarra for a holiday not long ago, had the pleasure of eating there, the food was amazing! I tried the tiramisu, my absolute favourite desert and it was to die for!! I was served by the owners family members who were very friendly with excellent customer service. My 6 year old son enjoyed the restaurant too, he was given colouring pencils and allowed to draw on the paper thats placed ontop of the table clothes. He also enjoyed the free ice cream too!

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Sherree85
“Loved loved loved it!”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

My wife and I held a large function here recently, The food was fantastic, the restaurant looked amazing and the service was great. Could not have asked for anything more! For the price we paid there was far more food then expected, no one went home hungry thats for sure.

I'd highly recommend Lucys for functions! Theres plenty of parking, the staff are more then happy to cater to your needs while you get to relax.

We will definantly be back!

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank Jeff S
“Lucy's”
Reviewed May 12, 2012

Good quality food presentation could be better,very noisy.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank tony_lancer
Wollongong, Australia
“We didn't enjoy the experience”
Reviewed April 3, 2012

We booked in at opening time and although there were only four other customers, we waited 35 minutes to order our mains after finishing their tiny bit sized bruschetta.

By the the time we left there were about a dozen or so customer and already a line for the only male toilet, which wasn't in the best condition.

In my opinion, they need to take orders a lot sooner, especially when customers order the bruschetta, which literally takes 1 minute to eat.

The pizza was ok, but certainly not worth waiting an hour for...

• Visited March 2012