“Magnificent view, magnificent breakfast”
Review of Bistro C

Bistro C
Ranked #13 of 342 Restaurants in Noosa
Cuisines: Australian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed December 7, 2012

Location, location.location... Bistro C could get away with serving warm tap water - such is the quality of the breathtaking view over Noosa's Laguna Bay Beach. The icing on the cake is that along with one of the best outlooks in the world, they offer spectacular food, and professional, friendly and attentive service. The innovative breakfast selections lured us back day after day. I devoured my delicious corn fritter, avocado, tomato, crispy bacon and Balsamic syrup glaze breakfast. My husband's 'big breakfast' - eggs, bacon, hash brown, petite sausage, mushroom and spinach dish looked equally appetising. Another Bistro C favourite is the pancake, banana, candied pecan and cream dish. The coffee is consistently good.
The only reason we did not dine at Bistro C in the evenings was for want of availability-we left our booking too late for the Friday night, and they were fully booked to cater for a wedding party on the Saturday. Would that we could.... Sigh!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,491)

Reviewed December 3, 2012

I loooove Bistro C, I live in Noosa and this is a regular place for me. The price is reasonable (hastings street can be very expensive), but most importantly I have never had a meal that I thought wasnt that great. The eggs benedict (on special board sometimes), corn fritters and happy hour specials are my favourite. And the view is the best on hasting street.

1  Thank Suzi L
Reviewed December 2, 2012 via mobile

Once again we were delighted to go to bistro c for dinner ,, the food is always consistently great no matter what we order we have never left disappointed with any aspect of our visit , the staff are always friendly and professional , the ambience is amazing every time whether we bring the kids or not we are always looked after and made welcome ,,, the food is incredible ,, we always get the crusted calamari and the pine nut salad to start ,, the seafood pasta for 1 is huge !!!
We have been going to bistro C for years and have always taken it for granted trying other restaurants for a change and closer to home but we are constantly dissappointed ,i would rather the drive to Noosa and be amazed ,, than pick some other restaurant and be disappointed .

1  Thank Avenges
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Decided to pop into this place for lunch as we were spending time walking along the beach in noosa. The food was excellent. I had the atlantic salmon which was cooked perfectly and so full of flavour. Dessert was also great as well. The atmosphere was great and wait staff were friendly. Worth paying a visit to if you are in Noosa.

1  Thank angel2387
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Loved the atmosphere - fully booked even early/mid week.Wonderful food and amazing combinations of textures and tastes

1  Thank TitchMirfield