“Disappointing”
Review of Blue Angel - CLOSED

Blue Angel
Cuisines: Seafood, Australian
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Reviewed January 10, 2013

The food was very disappointing for the price we paid.
Very friendly waiter but not good value for money.
Lovely setting along the river

Reviewed October 28, 2012

Food good but service terribly terribly slow considering no one in cafe when we got there, ordered coffee 40 minutes later we were asked if we were ready to order 1 hour later we ate..

romeo123Qld, Owner at Blue Angel, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2012

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on our restaurant. I am shocked to hear about your experience at Blue Angel as service is one of the things we aim to excel at.

I would appreciate if you would be able to let me know when you visited the restaurant and what time so I can look into what happened that day by emailing me on info@blueangelrestaurant.com.au or calling 0754730800.

Please be assured that type of service is defintiely not the norm as you can see by other reviewers of Blue Angel.

Look forward to hearing back from you

Reviewed October 3, 2012

I confidently turned right at an intersection when I should have turned left and consequently my wife was not pleased when we didn't end up near the restaurant I had planned to take her to. Some 'angel' must have been on my side however because we spotted this restaurant offering a Wednesday night special of two courses for thirty dollars and decided (well, she decided) we were not walking another step.
I'm back in the good books because our meal was superb. We both ordered the chicken liver paté as an entree and it was so large and so tasty we just gorged ourselves. The mains were just as good. Great service and they kept coming around checking how the meals were which impressed us as well.
Sometimes a little luck goes a long way.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

The service at the this little restaurant has always been great and there was no change in this when we visited. We always choose to have a meal here when we visit Noosa because of their interesting combination of ingredients and quality food. I was a little disappointed this time to see none of the more interesting dishes on the menu and so will try other Noosa restaurants in future for that point of difference. Having said that, the food was still delicious and only quality ingredients are used. It is not cheap and the fact that it has lost some of its uniqueness through providing what most other restaurants in the area provide means that when we are looking for that special meal we will go elsewhere.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

A wonderful experience of efficiency, courtesy, organisation topped off with superb food. We stayed for four hours, eating our way through the breakfast menu and finished off with champagne and birthday cake. A combination of family and friends made the day. The all-day brunch made it a very relaxed affair.