“Top restaurant in Noosa in my view. Food is excellent and service faultless and friendly.”

Sails Beach restaurant
Ranked #15 of 355 Restaurants in Noosa
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed May 15, 2011

Sitting on the front verandah with views over beautiful Noosa beach is an easy way to relax and eat lunch. The service is Sails Beach restaurant is excellent and I can not fault their service as it is friendly and they cater for every need. They are very aware of their clients needs and anticipate well. Food is delicious and again I cannot find fault. This restaurant is not cheap so be prepared to spend the big dollars but it is a memorable and top experience. When travelling to Noosa set aside some of your budget for at least one lunch in this gorgeous restaurant.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,320)

Reviewed May 13, 2011

We were lucky enough to hold our wedding reception at the beautiful Sails Restaurant in March 2011 and we could not have been happier. Every aspect of the event was perfection.

The location gave our guests a view of Noosa at it's best. The beach, the sunset and the sound of the waves rolling in - stunning. We had cocktails and canapés in the outdoor area with a fresh oyster and prawn bar that our guests absolutely loved.

The food was a highlight. Our guests are still raving about the quality of the food. We worked with Sails to put together a beautiful menu accompanied by equally gorgeous wines. Our guests selected the dish of their choice rather than having to have a set menu. Every course was spectacular with fresh produce and incredible flavors.

The staff were also incredible. The service was top class and always with a smile. The event manager, Melinda, was a joy to work with and continued to go over and above every expectation we could have had.

Overall the experience and quality of this restaurant couldn't possibly have been better. I cannot recommend Sails enough to couples looking for a wedding reception location and equally to those wanting a fabulous place to eat whilst on holidays.

Reviewed April 6, 2011

My husband and I were so excited to dine at Sails having heard such wonderful reports. Unfortunately we were not impressed. The service was slow and messy - our waiter neglected to tell us the specials and we constantly had to jump up and down to get his attention. We ordered a bottle of wine, and he bought the wrong bottle out. By the time he returned with the correct bottle we were half way through our mains! And then it wasn't chilled adequately so we had to ask for ice. The food was very fresh & of high quality (amazing oysters!!) however my husband & I both felt that it simply lacked any "excitement" It was a beautiful night and the atmosphere of the restaurant was beautiful.

Reviewed March 15, 2011

On the 3rd Feb 2011, Richard and I held our wedding at Sails. We chose the venue after visiting for a drink and light lunch the previous year and had been blown away by the service, food and drinks. The barman on that day went down the road to borrow some ingredients to make a cocktail that I had asked for that was not on the menu - nothing was too much trouble.

We had been together for 10 years and decided that Sails would be a fabulous place to have our wedding ceremony and reception. Melinda (wedding co-ordinator) was great. We only met once before the wedding and all of the details were perfect. You can tell that this team have got it down pat!

Our wedding day came around and the team at Sails made the day perfect. The food was amazing, the service 5 star and my family and friends have continued to rave about their experience.

Richard and I are both Hospitality professionals and have very high expectations. I can honestly recommend this venue to anyone looking for a venue for their wedding.

Reviewed February 23, 2011

Our annual trip to Noosa always includes a visit to Sails,food is sensational,staff are just the best,absolutely nothing is too much bother! Unlike a certain Thai restaurant at Yandina that was recommended to us,where we found the staff so arrogant we will not be returning! Do yourself a favour and try Sails,aside from all of the above,the location is
magic.