“Great atmosphere and welcoming to families”
Review of Lindoni's Ristorante - CLOSED

Lindoni's Ristorante
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Candlelit courtyard on Hastigs Street ideal atmosphere for celebrations, special occasions, business or romantic dinners
Reviewed April 10, 2013

The wait staff were very attentive and food was beautiful. Our children (4 & 18mths) loved their meals and requested to return, they felt very welcomed too :) Going again tonight!

1  Thank Cavas_AC

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Lindoni's has been part of the Hastings Street scene for the 25 years my wife and I have visited Noosa. This was our 5th visit to Lindoni's and each visit is as good as the last. The wait staff are very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. We shared an entree of Selezione di salumi (meat platter), and followed this with Risotto con cicale di mare e zucchine (bug meat and zucchini risotto) and Filetto di manzo, patate al tartufo e funghi trifolati (Black Angus eye fillet). Both mains were excellently presented and tasted excellent. It's not the cheapest place in town, but for an excellent meal in a lovely restaurant, you can't go past Lindoni's if you are in the area.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

26 March we ventured out to another Italian restaurant in Noosa .... Lindonis. Perfection ... great atmosphere, wait staff were welcoming, helpful and knowledgeable, food was sensational. If you're in Noosa and look for a wonderful night out don't both going anywhere else. I can't recommend Lindoni's highly enough!!!!

1  Thank Weekends_away_13
Reviewed March 15, 2013

There are so many dining options in beautiful Noosa Heads that I find myself being rather precious about where I allocate my booking preferences. 'Lindoni's Ristorante' has long been a favourite over a number of years. I am sorry that I had been neglecting 'Lindoni's' in recent years, in favour of trying out some of the newer establishments.
Our recent visit to 'Lindoni's' settled it for me for once and for all. No weekend at Noosa will ever be complete without diner at least one night at 'Lindoni's Ristorante'. Why waste one's time with mediocrity when perfection awaits at 'Lindoni's'.
The well trained staff are wonderfully attentive without being obtrusive, and the food is absolutely divine.
My husband and I enjoyed the 'beef carpaccio, reggiano, lemon, celery, with white truffle oil' as a light 'shared' entree. The beef carpaccio was cooked to perfection, and the accompaniments served with the carpaccio presented a wonderfully subtle blend of flavours that just 'worked'.
For main course, I chose the 'hazelnut and parsley crusted 120 day old grain fed Black Angus eye fillet with celeriac, leek puree, truffle scented potato, and marinated mushrooms'. Again I was presented with 'perfection on a plate'.
For desert, well, for desert, I was in raptures! I ordered the mini donuts, or 'Bomboloni con caramello alla cilegia' - Italian donuts with a sticky cherry caramel, pistachio, almond and walnut praline. The 3 mini donuts were wonderfully light, and sweet, and mildly salty. They were absolutely delicious!
My husband and I were so impressed with our meal that we asked to speak with owner/host Rio. Rio was delightfully engaging, and went on to offered us a small complimentary 'cleansing' sorbet - tomato and basalmic flavour, or tomato and basil, flavoured I believe... It sounded like a horrible combination of flavours after such a divine meal, and it was with trepidation that I tipped my spoon in to try 'tomato sorbet'. I should have known better, it too was sensational! Thank you 'Lindoni's' for a marvellous dining experience.
For us, from now on, no visit to Noosa will be complete without a visit to 'Lindoni's'.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

Thanks to Rio and his staff another excellent evening meal. We have eaten at Lindoni's for close to 20 years, the quality has never waived. Pricey?... Well, I have never left the restaurant dis-satisfied. Which explains why you should really book ahead, no matter what time of year. If you have a taste for good italian tucker, don't miss Lindoni's.

Rio and Amanda C, Owner at Lindoni's Ristorante, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2013

Thank you Brian M for your complimentary review. It is always a pleasure to have such positive feedback, we look forward to seeing you again soon.