“Great pizzas, great location”
Review of Zachary's

Zachary's
Ranked #84 of 342 Restaurants in Noosa
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 26, 2014

A lovely, simple restaurant with a lovely outlook. The poizzas are always excellent and well prices. Excellent value lunch time special, includes a large pizza and two glasses of wine.

Reviewed July 20, 2014

We ordered and sat at the bar and enjoyed a couple of drinks while we waited. It's a lively place and having the bar off to one side is very handy. Good pizza, we'll be going back for sure

Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

I visited this "must go to" pizza place whilst on holidays in Noosa and it was everything that people had told me! What I also found fantastic was it was so busy when I was there that even the pizza cooks/kitchen staff helped out, a friendly helpful fellow named Ryan and a young lady named April. What a great vibe it was. It was definitely a dining experience considering my family and I were just having pizza for dinner. I can highly recommend the Posh Chicken and the Thai Prawn pizza. Incredible!

Reviewed June 25, 2014

For those who love their Pizza you can't go wrong with Zachary's. Good food and trendy vibe. Very hard to get a table in summer months but with less people in Noosa in winter and out of season, walk in, sit down and enjoy!

1  Thank Presentmoment28
Reviewed June 21, 2014

Our first night we ventured down to this Pizza Place and we had no trouble finding a table to suit us, I had a vege pizza and the toppings were fresh and there were lots of it which is great as the small size was just enough. My partner had a meat lovers and said it was one of the best pizzas his had. Don't go pass this resturant.