“Great food and location”
Review of Season Restaurant

Season Restaurant
Ranked #25 of 355 Restaurants in Noosa
Cuisines: Australian
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic, Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Located on Noosa Main Beach, Season Restaurant Noosa is one of Noosa’s quintessential dining experiences, offering beachfront dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner, seven days a week. Season Restaurant Noosa is known for its contemporary, fresh seasonal cuisine, great service and stunning views over Laguna Bay. Located with Hastings Street on one side and the famous Noosa Main Beach on the other, Season is the ideal Noosa venue for all day dining – the ultimate Noosa beachfront dining experience.
Reviewed January 6, 2013

We had dinner at Season with our 2 kids. The staff were very friendly and attentive. The food was fantastic and the location is lovely. We booked a few days out so we could get a table that overlooked Noosa's main beach. The entree were beautiful my daughter and I order the pork belly and my husband had the seafood selection. My main was lamb rack, cooked perfectly and my husband had spatchcock. The meal sizes were perfect, not small but not too big. The wine list was quite extensive and the service was spot on. Would easily go back again.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,168)

Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

Had breakfast at Season this morning with my family and left extremely happy. My wife had the salmon & asparagus dish and I had bacon & eggs - food was fresh and cooked well. Kids very impressed with their pancakes, large serves lucky for me as I got to finish them off once the kids were full. Plan on ordering my own tomorrow! Service & coffee - A+
Highly recommend

Reviewed January 3, 2013

We ate here a few nights ago with our friends who are Noosa locals, and they said this place was a must while we were in town. They were so right! Great wine list with a good range of wines by the glass. Staff were friendly and knowledgable. Food was amazing, the four of us shared a selection of entrees so we could try a bit of everything. The pork belly was a real stand out for me. Main meals were a healthy size. I had the lamb rack and it was cooked perfectly, absolutely delicious. Restaurant was very busy and a little loud but to be expected this time of year.

We had a fantastic evening......... THANK YOU SEASON

Reviewed January 2, 2013

Stuffy atmosphere,no fans,Garlic and chilli pizza burnt and had to be remade,3 mooloolaba prawns overcooked ,unripe peaches on the poorly prepared salad of lettuce leaves turning pink at base. This was once one of my favorite restaurants, had a few dissappointing meals here lately but this was the final one here for us .On a plus the staff service was good.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

The tempura oyster starter was utterly unrefined, disgusting oily batter.

Main meal - vegetarian peach salad was unripe peaches, rock hard.

Cockroaches spotted twice on walls.

Very pricy for nothing special.

Will not recommend at all.

Real shame as the setting and staff service were amazing:(

Need a new chef/ to send chef to local competitors....

1  Thank AnnelieArno