“Love This Place”

At The Sound
Ranked #8 of 139 Specialty Lodging in Noosa
“Love This Place”
Reviewed March 19, 2014

Awesome find! Easily access Noosa & Noosa River. Walk to loads of restaurants/bars (some of the best on the Coast). Big room with kitchen & patio. The pool is heaven send too (although Noosa main beach is quite spectacular). Communal BBQ perfect for firing up for afternoon snacks. Would definitely stay here again. Super friendly check-in. Loved it. Love Noosa.

• Stayed March 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
gold coast
Reviewed March 9, 2014

We found out that there was no service to the rooms. We had booked for 4 nights. They replace towels when asked, but you do your own cleaning and tidying up. After we moved in we found our feet black with dirt. We asked for the floors to be washed and they did. The couch had a ripped zip. The iron they supplied burnt my new pants. They gave us a new iron, but nothing about the clothing damage. The dvd player I asked for was handed over with wires and cables and told to connect it myself. I did but the player did not work. I connected to the free wi fi but it took over an hour to connect to the internet. The tiles in the bathroom were so slippery we had to put a towel on the floor and in the shower. Location was good and the cost was average but would I stay there again or recommend it to my friends..... NO

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Zurich, Switzerland
Reviewed February 25, 2014 via mobile

So I had planned at staying at a Hostel in Noosa, but everything was booked out. So I needed an alternative instead and booked an affordable, but yet somewhat central Hotel. Ended up 'At the Sound'.

Wow, looks a bit like a Motel from the outside, but man, what a cool room I had. Patio & Garden, Bar & Kitchenette, Washer & Dryer oncl. washing powder, even shaving cream is supplied in the bathroom.

Seriously the best value for money I got in the last 2 weeks, I've been spending in Australia.

Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Mebourne
Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I stayed in one room and my father stayed next door. The manager was so friendly and helpful, with little extras like condiments for the BBQ so we didn't have to buy salt, pepper, sauces. Certainly not 5 star but very clean, comfortable and roomy and great value. I even got a free golf day including cart and clubs (need a car to get there). I can't praise the manager enough - she made our trip an absolute pleasure.

Stayed December 2013
Reviewed January 31, 2014 via mobile

We needed a room in Noosa Heads for the night at the last minute. Booked online through a travel website and it suggested this place. We weren't sure what to expect, but we thought "Hey... It's only one night." When we arrived, we were pleasantly surprised. The rooms were spacious and clean. Ground floor units had a nice little patio outside that was perfect for sitting around and enjoying a glass of wine. The room itself had great amenities. Overall a very good experience and I would recommend.

Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Devon, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 24, 2014 via mobile

We stayed for just one night as part of a 3 week road trip. The apartment was huge and had everything including a washing machine.

We payed extra for a jacuzzi bath which was much appreciated at the end of a long day!

My only criticism is that the balconies look out on to the roadside.

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Redland Bay, Queensland, Australia
Reviewed January 9, 2014 via mobile

Have just returned from four days At the Sound. What a lovely place to stay. Bus stop out front if you needed it, can walk to Hasting Street in Noosa, shops and restaurants conveniently located. The unit was spacious, clean and had under cover parking. The pool was great, we had it to ourselves most of the time. Monica was great and very helpful. Would recommend it to friends and family. Helen D.

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple