“Nice apartment in great area”

Noosa Harbour Resort
Ranked #35 of 140 Specialty Lodging in Noosa
Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

The apartment was clean (no carpet would be nicer) and in a good area. You can walk to the main beach (5 min) as well as to the national park (15 min) and the great beaches there. A small convienence shop is around the corner and the reception is really helpful and friendly. A lot of families are here (holiday in Australia...) I would come back here but next time I would just check in in a beachside Apartment.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed September 28, 2013

My fiancé and I stayed in a top floor one bedroom apartment for a extended weekend in August. The place is right on the water and really the view is to die for!
Sitting watching boats, canoes, pelicans, sunsets and the water itself is hard to top not matter what else!
It is a 15 minute walk to Noosa itself and although there are restaurants and a convenience store 2 minutes away one could feel a little isolated if you want to be in the heart of things, however the ferry stop is almost on your doorstep so it is not hard to hop on and go through to Noosaville or beyond!
Firstly, there are no lifts and if I had realised this originally I possibly would have booked elsewhere, but once the suitcases were bounced up the stairs and I caught my breath it was soon forgotten. The view as I have stated was great and of course there is always the option of staying on the ground floor!
The apartment itself although a little dated was adequate for the two of us, but if there's more than two of you get a 2 bedder.
My pet peeve of having a shower above the bath was there to greet me but this is possibly due to it's age and once I got over it literally it was fine!
The apartment was well equipped and the sliding doors and clear verandas made it easy to sit and watch the rest of the world go by whether on a hot day or a rainy one!
The internet was rubbish, I had planned to Skype a family member while we were there but that was impossible, I did speak to the reception staff about this and although they have aerials in each lobby it wasn't strong enough to get through a closed door and into the other side of the apartment.
The facilities are great, there is a paddle pool for the tots, a good size pool for all, a spa, sauna, and plenty of BBQ area and shaded areas to sit and relax but really you couldn't have got me off that veranda for much other than a swim and spa.
We left feeling very relaxed ( once we'd bumped our suitcases back down the stairs) and the management and staff were extremely friendly.They were happy to let us leave our vehicle in the cool of their underground car park on our last day even after we had checked out which was appreciated as we were not leaving until late that day!
So all in all, a great place to relax and we would happily stay there again!

Room Tip: Top floor or ground, you have a view but if you don't mind the stairs I recommend the 3rd floor!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Prebbletonite
Reviewed September 18, 2013

We stayed in a one bedroom apartment on the ground floor facing the river. It was just wonderful being able to fold back the bi-folds to have a complete open area to step out on to our patio and then grass and beach. Lots of activities on the river to enjoy. Handy to Hastings Street - just a 20 min walk, but shops and restaurant only two minutes away anyway.

Couldn't fault anything.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Rachael B
Reviewed September 17, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Noosa Harbour Resort for four days last week, we had the most amazing experience and loved every minute of staying at the resort

Great location: The resort is close to the main area of Noosa, Noosaville, resturants, beaches etc without being in the crowded and busy area of Hastings Street. It was a lot more of a relaxed location - close to everything without being in the centre of the hussle. We stayed in the one bedroom apartment on the ground floor, our back door opened up onto the resorts private beach by the river. Such a lovely location!

Apartment: The one bedroom apartment was clean, tidy, well presented and we loved the entire fitout including the furtniture, amenities, facilities, quality, maintenance, atmosphere - everything was just fantastic.

Resort Facilities: Being pregnant I made good use of the heated resort pool during our stay which was well maintained and had lots of deck chairs, umbrellas and tables to use. I noted that the resort also has a heated spa, children's wading pool, sauna, several bbqs and a tennis court although we didn't get a chance to use these. The grounds were well looked after and I have only positive things to say about the resort and its facilities. Being an absolute beachfront resort they also offer kayak and other watersports hire and have a private jetty.

Hospitality: I found the staff, customer service and hospitality to be wonderful - very kind, considerate, helpful and friendly.

Overall an amazing trip, staying at a fantastic resort. I am so glad we found this gem :)

(Also ladies, if you have the time/money check out Stephanies Ocean Spa located in Little Hastings Street. I had a massage there and it was the most incredible experience! Well worth the money)

Room Tip: We were located in apartment A2 - ground floor river side apartment which opened up directly onto th...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank EmmaD3285
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Have stayed at Noosa harbour on previous occasions because it is ideally sited between the main beach( Hastings St)
and Noosaville ( where there are an abundance of quality restaurants).This visit we met the new management team Wow! What a pleasant surprise ! Nothing was ever too much trouble , the unit was right up to scratch, and the garden and pool areas where immaculate .Its wonderful to feel welcome in what is the perfect location , quiet , sunny and up to date . Underground secure parking ,private beach ,ferry service at your door if you don't want to walk anywhere.
We're booking for next year already

Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

Where do you start! We just had the most relaxed family holiday in a long time. We stayed at no 61 which was just perfect. With two children under 4 the apartment was perfect for us. Two bathrooms 3 bedrooms so everyone had their own space. Fully equipped kitchen with even childrens bowls,plates and cutlery which made us very relaxed!! The children loved the pool and gardens which are maintained beautifully. Kids to bed and we sat out on balcony and watched the sunset which was divine. Noosa harbour is in such a perfect location. Easy walk into Hastings street. Playground 3 min walk away. Beach out the front. We already booked for next year same apartment. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: September 2013
Jane B, Manager at Noosa Harbour Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2013

Dear Nozzas. Thank you for your great review on our resort. It was wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. It was lovely to have you as a guest and we look forward to your family joining us again next year. The Team at Noosa Harbour Resort.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

We come to Noosa every year at the end of August for 2 weeks.
We have been staying at Noosa Harbour Resort for many years now, we now have a permanent date to come and go and hence have our favourite 1 bedroom apartment. We love being here. It is in a perfect spot, about half way between Hastings Street and Gympie Terrace at Noosaville. We walk every night to a restaurant in either place, mostly now to Noosaville. We walk a lot here and eat a lot here. To relax on the terrace outside our room at sunset and to have b realist and usually lunch there, on the river's edge, is a little bit of paradise here. The staff are friendly and the rooms maintained well. The pool is always Sarandon the garden is a delight to walk through or sit in. We will be coming here the same 2 weeks every year till I fall off the twig.

Room Tip: DON't try to get my room but river rooms are the best although a little more expensive
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Hello Graham. What can I say but thank you for your great review of Noosa Harbour Resort. As one of our valued returning guests we enjoy hearing that once again you have had a lovely stay with us. We agree our resort location is fabulous, ideally located to walk into the hustle and bustle of Hasting Street but serene and relaxing with a beautiful private beach for our guests to enjoy. We look forward to you joining us again in August next year.