My husband, 18 year old daughter and 9 year old son all loved this place. Overall this was a great place to stay. We stayed in apartment 32 while i believe is the newest apartment and is located on the river.
-handy to the river, ferry, boat hire etc
-Right in the heart of noosa
-Great fans (used heaps!)
- Nice private outdoor area to eat (saved us a lot of money)
-For the extra money you pay for apartment 32 I thought a bbq (even a really cheap one) for the outdoor area would've been nice
- The stove top was confusing and stopped working at one point
-We were told basic foo essentials would be provided (e.g. sugar, tea, milk). It would've been good if salt/pepper was too.
-Pool was a bit silly as there was no depth
-Found a few of the staff a bit abrupt and impatient.
- Very hard bed in main bedroom
We aren't normally ones to complain but these were only small downfalls which can easily be disregarded when you see the view from the riversuite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself in the real Noosa experience at Hotel Laguna. Our friendly, vibrant resort is nestled in the heart of Hastings Street, with both the river at our back door and the beach just a stone's throw away. Laze by our tropically surrounded pool or step outside our front door into a sea of restaurants and boutique shopping...We have something for everyone... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Laguna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Laguna Hotel Noosa