“Best hotel in Noosa- top A+ Location, A+ Resort.”

The Lookout Resort Noosa
Ranked #15 of 141 Specialty Lodging in Noosa
Reviewed February 22, 2010

Perfect location - only 4 min walk to Hastings Street /Beach & 5 minute walk to Noosa Junction. Very quiet & relaxing area. Great pool/spa & sitting area around the pool. The apartments are extremely spacious & modern, Full kitchen/laundry. Great blacony with perfect views. I didn't want to leave! Will definitely be back. Thanks for a great stay in Noosa. Highly recommended for everyone.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with friends

Reviewed February 17, 2010

We stayed at this hotal for a weekend in February 2010.

The room that we were given (room 19) was absolutely excellent. It was extremely spacious, with cooking facilities, a balcony, one big tv, one smaller tv in the bedroom, and a really good view over Noosa. It was very clean.

The resort is about a 10 minute walk through the National Park to Hastings St, so the location is good. Groceries are about a 20 minute walk the other direction, and presumably less than 5 mins by car.

Value for money is excellent, in my opinion. I think we paid about $160 per night, which, when you consider the standard of the room, was quite reasonable.

I would recommend this resort to anyone travelling to Noosa. I will definitely be staying there again.

Reviewed February 10, 2010

I found The Lookout Resort about six years ago and it is the only place in Noosa that my wife and I stay at now. It has a perfect location that overlooks Noosa - both the bay and the river, depending on the unit - with easy access down to Hastings Street. It has good parking with easy access to all areas around Noosa.

The units, and we have stayed in a lot of them at the Resort, are very spacious and nicely furnished. I rate rooms on the basis of their shower and bed and The Lookout Resort comes out on top. The units provide up to three bedrooms with those locked off if you are not using them so you only pay for what you use.

When staying at The Lookout Resort we do a combination of eating in using the kitchen facilities and going out to our favourite restaurants.

The Resort managers are very friendly and helpful.

I can't say enough good things about this Resort. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed February 5, 2010

The apartment was large and extremely spacious and open in its layout,with a deep balcony with spectacular views over the ocean and river.If you are looking for serenity but also proximity to Hastings Street,then this is the ideal spot.To walk to Hastings Street took about 5minutes along the nature walk path albiet plenty of steps for the walk back ,so you need to be reasonably active. The facilities were modern and very very well maintained and clean.We have previously stayed in 5 star accomadation On Hastings Street and have preferred the Lookout.........My husband and i loved it and we will be coming back again.Janet and Owen.

Reviewed February 5, 2010

I cannot express how fantastic a time I had in Noosa. Much of this was to do with how welcoming and helpful Glynis and Derek were!!! They went above and beyond my expectations. I cannot wait to return, and couldn't recommend them more.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 4, 2010

My husband and I had a great stay at The Lookout Resort recently. The apartments were very spacious and provided for all our needs. As someone who works in the industry I was very impressed with the finish of the apartments and the high level of cleanliness. We found the location really good being so close to the shops and things. We can’t wait to go back.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 3, 2010

Belated merry Christmas and new years everyone,

my Christmas was one that I'll remember for a long time, I flew up not the sunshine coast to visit my younger brother for Christmas. I thought I'd surprise him with accomodation and the lookout resort.

The place has a great energy close to the national park which my brother and I ran through ( the stairs are a fun part!). Just down the stairs of the resort is Hastings street and the beach.

There was plenty to do, and it was easy to find what to do with the lookout reception knowing everything about the area.

The room was fantastic, self contained with a stove to cook on, (experience tells me I need to learn to cook.)

my brother and I had an amazing time in noosa, and the lookout I reccommend,
we booked again for this Easter only my partner is coming along this time.

Cheers!