“Massage Worx Noosa is Amazing”
Review of MassageWorx Noosa

MassageWorx Noosa
Ranked #7 of 44 Spas & Wellness in Noosa
More attraction details
Owner description: Massageworx set in the heart of beautiful Hastings Street, Noosa Heads, Queensland. At massageworx we aim to improve overall health and promote the well being of body, mind & spirit.Massages ranging from relaxation to remedial including trigger point therapy.Don is a fully qualified massage therapist, diploma of remedial massage and health rebates apply.
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Don, the owner, is so great at what he does. He is really knowledgeable and really listened to what I wanted.
I left feeling really great and I will now go to him every time I visit Noosa. The very reasonable price mixed with the perfect location is ideal. And Don was very friendly too!

Highly recommended.

"gifted"
"holiday"
"knowledge"

Reviewed June 19, 2013

Don from Massage Worx provided one of the best, relaxing massages I have ever had. He was very professional and excellent at getting all the tension out of my muscles. What a great way to unwind, thank you!

1  Thank Eva K
Reviewed June 17, 2013

On a weekend away with my wife, I bumped into Massageworx on Hastings street.
My massage was fantastic. Don was very knowledgable and more importantly listened to what I was needing at the time. I suffer from lower back pain and left feeling the best I had in months. Highly recommend a visit :-)

3  Thank Jackomelb
Reviewed June 16, 2013

We were visiting Noosa on a holiday and my wife suggested for us to have a massage.we met Don who is the owner and he took us up to his massage room in the an Street which is Hastings Street and we both experienced the most professional and relaxing massage we have ever had.
Not only is Don a nice guy but he also knows his stuff and rates were very reasonable
We highly recommend to call in or give him a call when visiting Noosa

3  Thank Lyle D