“Yummy”

Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
“Yummy”
Reviewed January 18, 2014

I thought this ice cream was better than the others in noosa - the chocolate fondant my son had was sublime! I kept stealing some from him!

Visited January 2014

“Amazing”
Reviewed January 17, 2014

Watching the antics is almost as good as eating the ice-cream. Everyone stands around watching. A nice treat.

Visited January 2014
Brisbane, Australia
“Best Ice Cream I have ever had”
Reviewed January 16, 2014

I was skeptical, but wrong. This ice cream is the best I have ever eaten. The store wasn't too busy, so didn't have to wait long. I had salty caramelly popcorn and it was incredible. The smoothest, creamiest I have ever imagined. I rarely eat ice cream, so this blew me away. Also had the lemon meringue pie, which even had the meringue on top. I cannot stress enough how amazing this ice cream was. Melts quickly and is expensive, but so, so, so worth it.

• Visited January 2014
Bangkok
“Melting ice-cream”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

The taste of ice cream is good, but it melts so quickly. Long queue and take long time to make one ice cream for one customer. We wait nearly 10 minutes, but enjoy only 1 minute. No seating provided.

• Visited January 2014
“A”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

yummy !!! Definitely recommend the macaron sandwich and the creme brûlée :) awesome idea and much better than the other gelato places around

Visited November 2013