“Heavenly massage”

Ikatan Balinese Spa & Gardens
Ranked #2 of 40 Spas & Wellness in Noosa
More attraction details
Owner description: A perfect experience, great massage and I loved the atmosphere and setting of ikatan Spa.Thank you Nikki Listed in Australia's top five destination day spas, well known for offering an authentic spa experience and voted one of the "best things" to do in Noosa by TripAdvisor. Minutes away and a world apart ikatan Spa is Bali, Noosa style, surrounded by tropical gardens where life is at a slower pace. Ikatan Spa was created and still run by the owners and a team of 14 dedicated, well trained Spa Therapists. Offering treatments from couple's packages, traditional Balinese body treatments to Anti Ageing skin care by Environ, Uspa Organics and Jane Iredale natural mineral make-up. Group bookings are popular at ikatan and a private garden separated from the spa by a rain-forest walk can be booked for those wanting to relax and enjoy food with complimentary champagne and T2 teas. If you're looking for a boutique day spa where Therapists have time to prepare and care for you, that prides itself on attention to detail, your Spa Therapists is hands on throughout your treatment and a place where life is at a slower pace then ikatan is for you.
Caloundra, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Heavenly massage”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

From the moment you walk down the garden path you just known you are staring to relax. I found all the staff very welcoming and the attention to detail-the little extra things they do that makes this spa worth it.

Visited October 2013
ikatanspa, Manager at Ikatan Balinese Spa & Gardens, responded to this review, October 13, 2013
Karen C thank you for your review on TripAdvisor and your valued feedback about your experience. We are unique to most other day spa's and the little things that we do to make the difference to your spa experience is what makes us stand out from the rest along with our Balinese style and gardens. Thank you for appreciating our commitment to what we do at ikatan spa, we look forward to seeing you again.

sydney
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 86 helpful votes
“Wonderful”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Now this is a bit strange, a review of something I didn't experience for myself, but bear with me.
I booked a facial and hot rock massage for my wife, who is a very seasoned campaigner when it comes to spas. She absolutely loved it! She rated the quality of the treatment, the expertise of the practitioner, the ambiance of the surroundings and the value for money, as outstanding.
She has visited spas all over the world, and rates Ikatan as among the best. They also do couples packages which we may do next time.
So fellas, here is the good bit. If you want a great present for your partner, you can't go wrong here, you will be a revered as a gift giving genius! Win / win ! When I rang the staff helped me with suggestions of treatments which made the job even easier.
Book this for yourself or your partner or both and you will all be smiling!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank mocomm35
mocomm35 thank you for your review we appreciate your feedback and that we could help you as well as many other Men who find selecting a spa treatment a daunting experience. We love helping our clients to select the right treatment and make it easy with gift vouchers that can also be purchased on line via our website. Gift vouchers are valid for a year and can be changed to other spa treatments as making it flexible give choice and happy clients. We look forward to seeing you again at ikatan Spa.
melbourne,vic
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Out of this world!!”
Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

We had booked in for a package which included a chai wrap, a massage, and a facial. It was absolutely amazing!! The lady I had was just excellent. The best thing is even between treatments like the wrap abs facial you get a lovely head massage! It's 2 hours of complete bliss!!! We paid $255 each, and it was worth every cent! I have never felt so relaxed after a spa treatment! They even put mineral make up on you at the end so you leave looking great!! My skin feels amazing afterwards! We will be back next trip to noosa! I want to go back today!!

Visited August 2013
ikatanspa, Manager at Ikatan Balinese Spa & Gardens, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
beachgirlfromaus thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience at ikatan spa we appreciate your feedback. We love what we do and have at ikatan Spa and glad you loved it too. We look forward to seeing you again at ikatan Spa.
Rockhampton, Queensland, Australia
“Exceptional bliss”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

My sister & I went recently & we both loved the whole experience. We were there for 5 hours and our therapists Jess & Jenny were amazing. We were both so relaxed & having this kind of time out is just what we both needed. It can be a little expensive, but I am a person who doesn't spend on myself so I think this is well & truly justified for me. I would like to make it a yearly trip to keep coming back. The surroundings were beautiful & tranquil, it's just a shame that I've got to travel along way to experience something like this. Love love loved it.

Visited May 2013
ikatanspa, Manager at Ikatan Balinese Spa & Gardens, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
Patricia W, thank you for taking the time to tell others about your exceptional bliss ikatan Spa experience. Our Spa Therapists, Jenny and Jess enjoyed looking after you for your Kharma Rejuvenation Spa Packages and we look forward to seeing you again at ikatan Spa.
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Ambience and Professionalism”
Reviewed April 4, 2013 via mobile

We visited Ikatan on a rainy Thursday afternoon. The showers enhanced the look of the beautiful tropical surrounds. We were taken to a private hut where we both had 60 minute Balinese massage. My masseuse was particularly responsive and enhanced the massage pressure on my request. I particularly like the "undies" they give you to wear - so comfy I bought one to take home. Following our massage we had a pedicure and head massage - so spoilt. This occurred in the outdoor area - which was very pleasant. My masseuse - Kim - was very engaging and professional. It is not cheap, but the experience/ value for money is far better than the Aqua Spa at the Sheraton in Noosa. Great for a treat.

Visited April 2013
ikatanspa, Manager at Ikatan Balinese Spa & Gardens, responded to this review, April 5, 2013
Thank you for your review we appreciate it. Our gardens are beautiful and it is the rain that helps make them so spectacular and tropical and we are happy you enjoyed the gardens ambience as well as our comfortable undies which are so popular clients buy them for travelling!
We have 13 staff who love what we do, so feedback is encouraging for us to enjoy it more and it is always appreciated. We look forward to seeing you again at ikatan spa.