After reading the reviews on this site, we were a little reluctant to take a gamble on the price, but I'd do it 20 times over! It was fantastic! We had a newly re-furbished room - clean, aesthetically appealing, foxtel and dvd (for our 2 yr old when she wanted a break from the beach!). Washer and dryer available (needed! after 6 days) and spa bath was luxury! Yes the place had lots of kids, and it was great! The pool is deep enough for adults, but caters for all the family. We were after an indulgent beach family holiday - and thats exactly what we got. Although we could see the other units, we rarely saw any occupants (maybe being on the 1st floor would be different if you are on the thorough-fare) and definately did not hear a THING from either side next door. No pool noise to speak of that we noticed, but certainly not if you have the doors shut and the air-cond on. Didnt care that we did not have a large table - it would be fine for a family of 4 (as a family of 3 it was great) and loved sitting outdoors - why would you be inside in Noosa? Not being huge on air-cond, it would have been good if we had a screen door to close at night (wouldnt leave the main door open with a 2 yr old!) but that would be the only comment. Plenty of cupboard spaces - its a beach holiday, how much stuff do you need! - for a week's stay with changes of clothes for the evening for all 3. Close to EVERYTHING - across the road from the beach - this was a brilliant place to stay, and worth every cent. If you are after a budget holiday or needing a lot of space for a large family/ies then this is probably not the place for you. But if you want to feel a bit spoilt, with the options of self-catering and convenience of in-room microwave, stove, washing machines, foxtel etc then this is it! Will definately be staying here again, and recommending it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mantra French Quarter is set back from the hustle and bustle of Hastings Street yet offers direct access to the shopping, dining and entertainment hub, making it the perfect place to enjoy the best of Noosa. Mantra French Quarter offers self-contained One and Two Bedroom Standard or Deluxe Apartments or opt to pay a little extra for one of our Two or Three Bedroom Deluxe Poolside Apartments, offering reverse cycle air conditioning, kitchenette including a stove top, microwave, bar fridge, toaster and tea and coffee facilities, in-house movies and cable TV. There are also laundry facilities and a balcony or terrace for relaxing in the fresh air. At the centre of Mantra French Quarter is a pool, spa, sauna and outdoor barbecue picnic area with a children's wading pool that can be accessed from your room via pathways surrounded by resort gardens. Noosa's famed restaurants and shopping boutiques are literally on the doorstep, with beaches and the National Park just a short stroll away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mantra French Quarter Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breakfree French Quarter Hotel Noosa
- Breakfree French Quarter Noosa