We booked a 2 bedroom delux apartment , it was very small and had a terrible smell and we paid a lot of money for it as i wanted something a better than a standard apartment . It was suppose to be refurbished the only thing that was refurbished was the kitchen.. It was very dark we had no balcony just a small courtyard which looked onto some bushes. The lift was terrible very slow. The only good thing was the location and the pool was very nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mantra French Quarter is set back from the hustle and bustle of Hastings Street yet offers direct access to the shopping, dining and entertainment hub, making it the perfect place to enjoy the best of Noosa. Mantra French Quarter offers self-contained One and Two Bedroom Standard or Deluxe Apartments or opt to pay a little extra for one of our Two or Three Bedroom Deluxe Poolside Apartments, offering reverse cycle air conditioning, kitchenette including a stove top, microwave, bar fridge, toaster and tea and coffee facilities, in-house movies and cable TV. There are also laundry facilities and a balcony or terrace for relaxing in the fresh air. At the centre of Mantra French Quarter is a pool, spa, sauna and outdoor barbecue picnic area with a children's wading pool that can be accessed from your room via pathways surrounded by resort gardens. Noosa's famed restaurants and shopping boutiques are literally on the doorstep, with beaches and the National Park just a short stroll away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mantra French Quarter Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breakfree French Quarter Hotel Noosa
- Breakfree French Quarter Noosa