We have stayed at Mantra French Quarter several times over the past few years with our last being January 2014. The location is very handy to the beach and fine restaurants. We stayed in a 2 brm superior suite which was lovely overlooking Hastings Street with street noise not being a problem. Rooms could do with a little more cleaning and remote control batteries replaced more often (a problem we seem to encounter on most visits). Nice pool area with a small shallow pool for the little ones. Staff always very helpful and friendly. Very good value for money, even in the peak season. North wing best for quicker access to street frontage and beach. All self-contained apartments and perfect for families of all ages. You will need to book well in advance for peak season (Dec/Jan).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Hastings Street, Mantra French Quarter is the perfect place to enjoy a seaside escape to Noosa. Mantra French Quarter is set back from the hustle and bustle of Hastings Street yet offers direct access to the shopping, dining and entertainment hub, making it the perfect place to enjoy the best of Noosa. Mantra French Quarter offers self-contained One and Two Bedroom Apartments or opt to pay a little extra for one of our One or Two Bedroom Deluxe Apartments which have been refurbished. All accommodation offers reverse cycle air conditioning, kitchenette including a stove top, microwave, bar fridge, toaster and tea and coffee facilities, in-house movies and cable TV. There are also laundry facilities and a balcony or terrace for relaxing in the fresh air. At the centre of Mantra French Quarter is a pool, spa, sauna and outdoor barbecue picnic area with a children's wading pool that can be accessed from your room via pathways surrounded by resort gardens. Noosa's famed restaurants and shopping boutiques are literally on the doorstep, with beaches and the National Park just a short stroll away. Within the Sunshine Coast and easily accessible from Noosa is the world's largest sand island, Fraser Island as well as Underwater World, the southern hemisphere's largest oceanarium and Australia Zoo, founded by conservationist Steve Irwin. At Mantra French Quarter you're sure to find an accommodation style to suit your Noosa holiday needs, whether it's a short or long stay you have in mind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mantra French Quarter Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breakfree French Quarter Hotel Noosa
- Breakfree French Quarter Noosa