I have stayed at this venue many times over the years, beautifully located, although I have never stayed in school holidays before ( our first school holiday adventure) I was a little shocked the first day we arrived as the pool area was complete chaos, full of toys and large family groups ( all having a marvelous time mind you ) !! Not as I had fondly remembered.
Upon viewing our room , very clean and newly renovated, (note:not serviced in the cost ) I was a little disappointed that we did not have a pool view, a fact I was quickly grateful for given the pool noise, and turned into a blessing come evening when to our wonderful surprise the street fairy lights in the trees on Hastings was our pretty view :) just don't walk around in your birthday best !!
One day in we trudged on down to the pool with our two children ( weapons in hand / ready to fight ourselves a clear patch) and again to our surprise the place was cleared out !! Being mid week we had timed this well, and with just enough left over shrapnel in the pool my children were delighted, having wonderful adventures with other smaller children and families "the evil troll bridge" and bubbling cauldrons (two spa pools) and played very safely and happily aside from over chlorination, pack the kids goggles, a fact I'm sure is unavoidable at this time of year.
A run around the point every morning great shopping and a variety of restaurants later, what a wonderful, relaxing, holiday was had and aside from a few exuberant dinners ( baby sitting service provided was excellent ) it didn't really break the bank. So I know that Hastings may not be the very most trendy ' in the know ' place to stay in Noosa anymore but I think it's still got IT !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Hastings Street, Mantra French Quarter is the perfect place to enjoy a seaside escape to Noosa. Mantra French Quarter is set back from the hustle and bustle of Hastings Street yet offers direct access to the shopping, dining and entertainment hub, making it the perfect place to enjoy the best of Noosa. Mantra French Quarter offers self-contained One and Two Bedroom Standard or Deluxe Apartments or opt to pay a little extra for one of our Two or Three Bedroom Deluxe Poolside Apartments. All accommodation offers reverse cycle air conditioning, kitchenette including a stove top, microwave, bar fridge, toaster and tea and coffee facilities, in-house movies and cable TV. There are also laundry facilities and a balcony or terrace for relaxing in the fresh air. At the centre of Mantra French Quarter is a pool, spa, sauna and outdoor barbecue picnic area with a children's wading pool that can be accessed from your room via pathways surrounded by resort gardens. Noosa's famed restaurants and shopping boutiques are literally on the doorstep, with beaches and the National Park just a short stroll away. Within the Sunshine Coast and easily accessible from Noosa is the world's largest sand island, Fraser Island as well as Underwater World, the southern hemisphere's largest oceanarium and Australia Zoo, founded by conservationist Steve Irwin. At Mantra French Quarter you're sure to find an accommodation style to suit your Noosa holiday needs, whether it's a short or long stay you have in mind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mantra French Quarter Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breakfree French Quarter Hotel Noosa
- Breakfree French Quarter Noosa